It Chapter Two (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: January 20, 2020
Purchase link: CDON (ships only within Finland)
Price: €24.95

it_chapter_two_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-48506722-.jpg

it_chapter_two_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-48506722-bckl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It ultimately doesn't matter, because....
There will a bunch of box set editions featuring both films together. ;)
Saying that mate it probably won't as I'm sure there will be quite a few releases for this.

It ultimately doesn't matter, because....
There will a bunch of box set editions featuring both films together. ;)
Saying that mate it probably won't as I'm sure there will be quite a few releases for this.

... Including the Ultimate cut the director has been working on. That is why I haven't bought any editions yet.

Reactions: Robles and C.C. 95
@C.C. 95
@Robles

'It: Chapter Two' director Andy Muschietti hints at ultimate supercut with both movies back-to-back

Andy Muschietti has suggested that the world might need to prepare itself for even more of Pennywise after the release of It: Chapter Two.
The director, who also helmed the first half of the Stephen King story in 2017, hinted in an interview with ... that he is working on multiple different versions of the films.
These include a supercut, which combines the two movies into a mammoth horror epic.

The 45-year-old filmmaker said “the possibilities are open” when it comes to exploring new versions of his King adaptations.
He added: “There’s a version where the two movies are cut together.
“There’s a version where there’s a special director’s cut of number one and a special director’s cut of number two.
“I’m happy to basically work on every one of them.”

@C.C. 95
@Robles

'It: Chapter Two' director Andy Muschietti hints at ultimate supercut with both movies back-to-back

Andy Muschietti has suggested that the world might need to prepare itself for even more of Pennywise after the release of It: Chapter Two.
The director, who also helmed the first half of the Stephen King story in 2017, hinted in an interview with ... that he is working on multiple different versions of the films.
These include a supercut, which combines the two movies into a mammoth horror epic.

The 45-year-old filmmaker said “the possibilities are open” when it comes to exploring new versions of his King adaptations.
“There’s a version where there’s a special director’s cut of number one and a special director’s cut of number two.
I wonder when we would see any of these releases

@C.C. 95
@Robles

The supercut combining both movies as opposed to directors cuts would be a better idea for me, personally...