IT Chapter Two (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive Silver Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2016
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Does not include discs

6452880F-0EFB-4A05-B292-39BF02EE902B.jpegE565EF71-BDBD-4EDB-B1F8-AEE8DBBE3961.jpeg007090A9-3B53-415C-B21A-0497BA37D5C7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy with them and wish Blufans had adopted the same policy when the physical media license with Disney expired in China

Most of us have the discs for these films or can pick them up cheap if we don't so only really want the nice packaging anyway

Most of us have the discs, but paying premium price for a cardboard slip and an empty steel is just giving people our blessing about ripping us off.

Most of us have the discs, but paying premium price for a cardboard slip and an empty slip is just giving people our blessing about ripping us off.

Come on it's not like we don't get ripped off by most Steelbook releases already :LOL::rofl:

Most of us have the discs, but paying premium price for a cardboard slip and an empty steel is just giving people our blessing about ripping us off.

Of course, but i'm OK with being ripped off. I complaint about being RIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEED OOOOOOFFFFFFF.
:LOL:

but they aren’t that’s the thing, your making assumptions based on a price that is one of the most expensive option and includes hub shipping which we all know jacks up the price no end. Lets rewind the clock all the way back to 2018 when HDN held a GB for IT : Chapter One with no discs it was under US$40 (even cheaper direct from webstore) with direct shipping including HDN and PayPal fees so you can’t use these external options as a basis point for pricing. The fact of the matter is your saving approx US$21-22 per edition without any discs so that’s about a saving of US$42-44 for a Hardbox/OC. So for me personally if I already owned the disc this is a real bargain as I’m not double dipping on discs that I generally have to do. Now if I didn’t have the discs I could quite easily source an Amaray for around the US$21-22 mark and if I bought a Hardbox and opened it right up unsealing everything I could definitely get an Amaray for under $US42-44 so I actually save money.

Let’s be real IMO theres no way the main reason we buy these editions is for the discs alone yes they can be used as a qualifier and a deciding factor of what edition we buy but primarily we’re buying these products because they are limited Premium Steelbook editions which represent an extension of our love and appreciation of movies that we enjoy ‘n’ love with a variety of gorgeous premium finishes and exclusive clean artwork that we want to have and cherish in our collection.

Last edited:
we buy but primarily we’re buying these products because they are limited Premium Steelbook editions which represent an extension of our love and appreciation of movies that we enjoy ‘n’ love with a variety of gorgeous premium finishes and exclusive clean artwork that we want to have and cherish in our collection.

I fully agree with that, really, but it is not because i buy i premium finish products and keep it sealed that it is OK to sell me an empty box.
But hey, if you guys are happy with that. Good for you. We are all trying to buy some happyness. So if it makes you happy that's great. As it concerns me it is just just a step too far.

I fully agree with that, really, but it is not because i buy i premium finish products and keep it sealed that it is OK to sell me an empty box.
But hey, if you guys are happy with that. Good for you. We are all trying to buy some happyness. So if it makes you happy that's great. As it concerns me it is just just a step too far.

That’s the thing though it’s a fair stretch of an exaggeration by calling this an “empty box” that you refer to it as which is far from the truth of what it really is as you can buy these “empty boxes” that are actually fully gutted OC’s and Hardbox’s on the Bay and they do sell quite well for people who want to make their own DIY OC or just want an “empty box”. This is a “discless” edition no matter what way you want to spin it and I bet those who don’t like their OCD triggered have no worries with buying this as there’s no chance that there will be a rattle coming from a loose disc ;):LOL:

These haven’t been available direct or via a GB here yet have they?

Status
Not open for further replies.