IT - Chapters 1 and 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 19, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 9 AM Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £54.99

12683168-8904794785346222.jpg

Last edited:
Lol yeah I've seen that now... didn't bother reading the description before. I'd personally be happy either way though (card or steel).

Love the artwork on 300, but the finish will make or break it, plus I already have tons of editions for that film. Was tempted to get the sequel trilogy and standalone Star Wars films, but the recent issues with ESB & ROTJ and how Zavvi have dealt with it put me off... still hoping BluFans will eventually put out steels for TROS and Solo anyway.

That's a good point actually... never thought of that. But still, studios have a huge catalog of unreleased films they could treat us to instead of wasting time and money on releasing the same ones over and over again.

i do agree about the finish but WB have been excellent for once on the re releases. So fingers are crossed. ah yes I thought that may of put you off. And others too. And rightly so, Zavvi/ Disney and scanavo have cocked it up so badly. And same. Still fingers crossed for blufans

That is true. Maybe because the 4K were in the works anyway. Which might make my original comment redundant but I still believe a lot of these re releases are because of the absence of new releases

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
Absolutely yes please :coffee: Hopefully will have some nice/interesting finish to the steels but ready to expect full gloss/matte
Depending on finish may be able to drop my current chapter 2 steel for it :naughty:

With all of the IT / IT2 artwork/slips so far what have been people's preference? I think FA lenti for IT is top dog so far. Subjective of course.

Absolutely yes please :coffee: Hopefully will have some nice/interesting finish to the steels but ready to expect full gloss/matte
Depending on finish may be able to drop my current chapter 2 steel for it :naughty:

Hopefully like the Zavvi re release for chapter 1 we get some lovely spot gloss on the steels or even full gloss but that’s a stretch

Reactions: RedFridge007
The poster for chapter 2 - art by Yowdi Santiar

2DB58081-DC9B-4BB6-904B-4D0BFE92BBE4.jpeg

Can’t find a picture of the other poster anywhere. I’m assuming it’s the same artist but I can’t find it on the IT Facebook page where the competition was held with Talent House. Loads of websites showing the entires too like slash film but again the chapter 1 art on the poster don’t pop up anywhere.
Some amazing entries from a few years back. And some not so good

Reactions: virkia and Noodles