IT - Chapters 1 and 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 19, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 9 AM Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £54.99

12683168-8904794785346222.jpg

Last edited:
I just know that outer steel box is going to be dented like so many of the Rise Of Sywalker boxes were.

If it weren't for that...I dunno.

Reactions: manonfire
I can't see this being a Metal box, just a slip.

Seeing as it's being released in other countries. Metal boxes were all Disney so far and exclusive to Zavvi only.......

Unless Zavvi get a metal box and other countries don't. And seeing as they're currently the same price, it doesn't look like that.

I can't see this being a Metal box, just a slip.

Seeing as it's being released in other countries. Metal boxes were all Disney so far and exclusive to Zavvi only.......

Unless Zavvi get a metal box and other countries don't. And seeing as they're currently the same price, it doesn't look like that.
*EDIT*
I stand corrected. This is the description in the French Amazon listing.......

Metal box containing 2 exclusive SteelBooks
Contains:
- "It"
- "It - Chapter 2"
- 2 unpublished posters

So yes, it will be a metal box.......

*EDIT*
I stand corrected. This is the description in the French Amazon listing.......

Metal box containing 2 exclusive SteelBooks
Contains:
- "It"
- "It - Chapter 2"
- 2 unpublished posters

So yes, it will be a metal box.......
Zavvi website

Thread post#2
The 2-film collection includes:

• IT Chapters 1 & 2 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray Feature Films
  • Collectable 2-sided Outer Steel Case
  • 2 Steelbooks with Original Fan Art
  • 2 New Fan-Illustrated Posters
Each film contains bonus content, including behind-the-scenes featurettes

Can’t find a picture of the other poster anywhere. I’m assuming it’s the same artist but I can’t find it on the IT Facebook page where the competition was held with Talent House. Loads of websites showing the entires too like slash film but again the chapter 1 art on the poster don’t pop up anywhere.
Some amazing entries from a few years back. And some not so good
The second poster is by Rich Kelly. I only know because I collect limited edition prints.

Really love the look of this. I have the HDZeta of both but still contemplating betting this... I’ll chuck in an order as it’s not out till October so can cancel if I don’t have enough funds by release

This looks awesome :hungry: 100% in. Hopefully the metal slipbox is as good as the previous Star Wars one (and no dents :cautious:).

I'm hoping on a case like star wars rise too.

I'm also wondering if the price will be £49.99 when it goes live. No X amount off yet but then there has been cases where they haven’t taken X amount off

Reactions: Mickle_89
These are certainly the most unique designs of IT releases so far. All others are nice in their own ways but it's nice to have something a bit different and quirky at this point.

Reactions: Noodles
I like the steels, but not the slip. I'm worried about how Zavvi would ship the set.

I suppose if the slip arrived with dings, as long as the steels are undamaged, I could put them in other releases instead since most of the other steels for these films aren't that great.