IT - Chapters 1 and 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 19, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 9 AM Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £54.99

12683168-8904794785346222.jpg

Last edited:
Already have steelbooks for both but damn, I caved. Those artworks are amazing. Also, my steels are the German ones so these will do just fine alongside of them. :)

I'm hoping these don't sell out so I can pick it up cheaper later.

Really want it, but I have 2 4k steels for Chapter 1 and one for Chapter 2
Be suprised, but maybe the amount of releases for them might be on your side. :thumbs:

Preordered this as well. I don't think i will keep it tho. Too much money, and I already have The Exclusive Chapter 2 Steel. DAMN YOU ZAVEEH :(

Managed to sneak in an order whilst at work as soon as it came live this morning (08:44 UK) and seeing people mention the 12% code in the Rogue One thread I tried that, and was chuffed to see it work! :oohyeah: Didn't stay awake last night for any to work on RO so this made up for it nicely :joy::)

Pop art is usually much more minimal. The only thing pop art about this release is the 2 images on the outer metal case. Maybe the image on the front of chapter 1. But the rest has much more detail than standard pop art

Pop art is usually much more minimal. The only thing pop art about this release is the 2 images on the outer metal case. Maybe the image on the front of chapter 1. But the rest has much more detail than standard pop art
To be fair, its one fart away from being pop art. I agree it looks good, but it’s awfully close to pop art

To be fair, its one fart away from being pop art. I agree it looks good, but it’s awfully close to pop art

what parts tho? Because the posters aren’t pop art at all. The backs of the steels are just illustrated versions of the teaser posters and the front of chapter 2 is just a decent illustration. It’s slightly close to pop art but it still has much more heart and detail. But certainly the outer box is pop art. 100%

Although I like both I am drawn towards the house design moreso purely because it isn't Pennywise or a Balloon. It's just nice to see something a bit more brighter encompassing a different style to previous releases this time.

Reactions: Steelselecta
what parts tho? Because the posters aren’t pop art at all. The backs of the steels are just illustrated versions of the teaser posters and the front of chapter 2 is just a decent illustration. It’s slightly close to pop art but it still has much more heart and detail. But certainly the outer box is pop art. 100%
Lol, you do hate it when illustrative art gets criticised don’t you mate? Lol. I think actually the artwork on both the steels and outer case do look pop art, but as i said, a fart away from it and it does look good and I appreciate that it is a lot better with more thought behind it, hence not pop art. The posters are great and never implied they look anything like pop art.

On another note, Aquaman rules !

6BD1CDE2-3BD5-4116-813D-665A6EE69946.gif

Lol, you do hate it when illustrative art gets criticised don’t you mate? Lol. I think actually the artwork on both the steels and outer case do look pop art, but as i said, a fart away from it and it does look good and I appreciate that it is a lot better with more thought behind it, hence not pop art. The posters are great and never implied they look anything like pop art.

On another note, Aquaman rules !

View attachment 483555

I wasn’t getting aggy or having a go mate. I’m simply having a conversation with you. F**k me.

I hate it when illustrated art gets criticised for being illustrated art and not for an actual reason. Like some just don’t understand, see or appreciate talent. And some people seriously don’t know the difference between talented art and more simple pop art. but I wasn’t getting that from your messages. I was simply asking you a question and having a decent discussion. And I’m agreeing at least 3 pieces of the 8 pieces ARE pop art LOL (2 of them being the worst of the whole bunch - go figure what 2 they are)

(also I’m not including the inside art with the 8 pieces because a) it’s just inside art and b) official posters that we’ve all seen and already been used on a steelbook anyways)

Reactions: Steelselecta