81cvqwme3qlaa1500.jpg

Actual pics thanks to terry44:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Very doubtful, I'm sure it'll be all over it especially the back :naughty: ;)

Hence why I'm sticking with my French release :)

The French release is terrible though. The artwork looks cheap, it has stupid TFI logos all over it and the disc is another total fail from TFI.

Reactions: Blu-devil
The French release is terrible though. The artwork looks cheap, it has stupid TFI logos all over it and the disc is another total fail from TFI.
Still it'll be nicer than this, I don't mind TFI logo and the art-cover is nice, have all Tarantino's steelbooks from TFI and they look great together ;)

As for discs, well I don't care much as I don't open to watch the films.

-Artwork: TBA
-Price: TBA
-September 1st 2012 (as it now seems)

Info: Per Blu-raydisc Germany

More info soon...

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Ooops topics were already created.

Ah, love this flick. I've got the Canadian Digipack/ Slipbook, though, which is really nice. I wonder if this will be a better transfer? If so, I might get it. The Canadian/ Alliance transfer is OK, but not great.

If the artwork is any good on this one I'm ordering it :)

It will fit nicely in my Tarantino collection!

Looks like maybe this could just be a first wave? Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction. I would have to assume that an announcement for Reservoir Dogs cant be far behind? Maybe even singles of Kill Bill?

Reactions: snooloui
Looks like maybe this could just be a first wave? Jackie Brown and Pulp Fiction. I would have to assume that an announcement for Reservoir Dogs cant be far behind? Maybe even singles of Kill Bill?

Reservoir Dogs and both Kill Bills are already available in various designs, why would you assume that they'll release those ones again? I hope they don't.

Reservoir Dogs and both Kill Bills are already available in various designs, why would you assume that they'll release those ones again? I hope they don't.

The Kill Bills honestly I wouldn't think either, then though Im not sure the single discs are available in Germany. They did just release that double though.

and I guess your right Reservoir Dogs is still available on Amazon.de. Isn't it region encoded though? I though I read somewhere that it was?

I guess I just assumed that they would fill out the whole Tarintino collection, but honestly that's what these appear to be.