81cvqwme3qlaa1500.jpg

Actual pics thanks to terry44:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sure, amazon.de! This price was only the first day´s! :)

btw the price on media-dealer.de is 13,89 without the coupon for all of this wave from studio canal. Maybe i change my order to this shop

Last edited:
I'm going to pick this up, I liked the French Steel but the forced subtitles were a pain. I thunk the artwork is nice and clean on this one.

i have been avoiding foriegn steels like the plague for a while, but there are so many titles i fancy having steels of that only have a release in non english countries.
i may have to return to the dark side soon.
the french one lost out with hardcoded subs, but the german one will no doubt have removable subs.
god help my bank.

Why can't this film get the decent release it deserves? The French one doesn't look too bad but has forced subs and then there's this one, well the picture says it all about this one. Maybe Play.com should release a version to go with their exclusive of Pulp Fiction :scat:

Its a bit late now but yeah I agree. I have the french version and its awesome apart from the forced subs. Underrated film de niro was excellent despite it not being his usual role. Have this on pre-order.