Jackie Brown (Blu-ray SteelBook) (TheOn Masterpiece Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #?) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 12-30-19

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 25, 2013
UK
Interesting but the On Collection really need to work on their art for slips. Nothing has absolutely wowed me yet.

Pans lab was their best steel and nice guys steel looks decent too but the slips could all be much better. I'm not holding my breathe anyway
Pan's Labyrinth slip didn't wow you? That full slip is one of the best around, IMO

Reactions: Flloydo and DMD4k
Aug 25, 2013
UK
Too much text on the back, and why is it not vertically oriented?
I can't tell if you're trolling :giggle:
Surely if the text was rotated, the borders would need to be thicker and change the whole design.
I like it anyway. Anything, I haven't seen before and is unique I welcome (until the actual steel is revealed and I probably hate it, lol. But I think TheOn will do a great job)

Reactions: adarkcorner

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
You're right about the colourful banners. I was just considering the writing, all over the place, then we've got some upside down text... plus it's all sideways. It's a messy rear IMO. I don't mind the front too much.
Maybe we'll still get a complete overhaul.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don't know, when I look at that steelbook art I can't get the word "LEGO" out of my mind. I hate anything LEGO.
Haha weird, I had a similar thought when first seeing it... the colours made me think of Duplo (Lego for toddlers).

But yeah, not really liking the design either. Hopefully the slips won't disappoint... might have to replace the steel with the UK one.

Reactions: Snollygoster