FRANCE:
attachment.php

CREDIT: herpderp [USA], Sigill [France], rAmhz [UK]

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon.fr description indicates 6 disc set and only 3 films and 3 bonus disc.

Détails sur le produit

Acteurs : James Dean, Elizabeth Taylor, Rock Hudson, Carroll Baker, Jane Withers
Réalisateurs : George Stevens, Nicholas Ray, Elia Kazan
Format : Noir et blanc, Couleur
Audio : Français, Anglais
Sous-titres : Français
Région : Toutes les régions
Nombre de disques : 6
Studio : Warner Bros.
Date de sortie du DVD : 2 octobre 2013
Durée : 427 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
It looks nice but I would like a special edition that comes out with more movies. I heard that a US version is coming out this year so I want to see how that looks.

Um, wasn't he only in 3 movies before he died? At least as the star. Giant, East of Eden and Rebel Without a Cause. I guess they could release something with all those TV acting gigs they show on IMDB.

Reactions: Rand
Um, wasn't he only in 3 movies before he died? At least as the star. Giant, East of Eden and Rebel Without a Cause. I guess they could release something with all those TV acting gigs they show on IMDB.

Yeah, there's not much else one could do with a James Dean collection when it comes to movie roles. The only other films the guy had been in seemed to be uncredited bit parts in stuff from before he gained fame. So anyone holding out on the chance of a set with more than 3 films may not want to get their hopes up.

£18.07 - excellent! 21.00 was already a great price. That's why I like pre-ordering from Amazon, little surprises like that.

I don't see any dirty great BBFC logos all over the place, surely that can't be the final look of it, must just be a temp image.

£18.07 - excellent! 21.00 was already a great price. That's why I like pre-ordering from Amazon, little surprises like that.

I don't see any dirty great BBFC logos all over the place, surely that can't be the final look of it, must just be a temp image.

I'm sure the logos will be on there somewhere, it must just be a temporary image for now.

Wouldn't it be great if the BBFC certificate's were always removeable, with maybe just one on the underside that's non-removeable.

I have got used to them now as they are always there but it would definatly be better if they were on a removable sheet. The artwork would look a lot cleaner.

Reactions: Scholer