The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [UK/Germany/USA/Canada/France]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 1st, 2015 (USA) - December 14th, 2015 (UK)
Purchase links & prices:
[USA Amazon.com $134.99]
[UK eOne Direct (Rakuten) £89.99]
[UK eOne Direct (ebay) £89.99]

[France Amazon.fr €117.95
[Canada Amazon.ca CDN $97.29]
[Germany Media Markt DE €129.00]
[Spain Amazon ES €89.90]

81vicyp_EPAL_SL1500.jpg

Lrekfhx.jpg

Last edited:
Canceled mine as well, which is sad cause I have gotten them since season 1 on bluray and season 2 for the LE verison. It's just too pricey for what it is, it a nice look set. May @spawnshop could shed some light on the price. But IDK. I'd order from Canada but I don't really want to.

I'll watch this closely if it drops to the $80-$90 range then I'll grab it.

Between this and the phase 2 set Amazon is really over pricing things.

Sot sure why this is so expensive here in the US....
But do you guys know if the Canada version is the same as the US? It's only $83 USD when ordering from Amazon.ca

You ordered the UK set right @navydavey ? did your set ship yet ?

Yeah got it mid last week - no outer box just like the previous uk limited editions, it's a decent looking collectable but I struggle to justify the price I paid even with a sizeable discount.

Still it's walking dead so well you know how it is :drool:

Edit- also the blu Ray slip cover was the corrected version so there is that I suppose :whistle:

Reactions: luke98
Yeah got it mid last week - no outer box just like the previous uk limited editions, it's a decent looking collectable but I struggle to justify the price I paid even with a sizeable discount.

Still it's walking dead so well you know how it is :drool:

Edit- also the blu Ray slip cover was the corrected version so there is that I suppose :whistle:

Yes were all suckers when it comes to collecting because we want it, not necessary need it.

Have a happy Christmas everyone!

And US edition is down to $79.99 now also........i had bought the canadian edition and just after chatting to them via their chat support and have refunded me the difference of $40/€30....arent amazon the best.....

Reactions: elle82
And US edition is down to $79.99 now also........i had bought the canadian edition and just after chatting to them via their chat support and have refunded me the difference of $40/€30....arent amazon the best.....
I emailed them so waiting for a reply. We'll see......lol

is anyone keeping their set sealed for "reselling" ? I'd love to openn mine, but ever since I got into Gaming collecting and TWD McFarlane collecting (and now TWD Blu Ray collecting) I am like "worried" to open stuff up, because who knows how much it will be worth .. but looking at the fact that season 3 & 4 are still available as the limited editions, I shouldnt be with the fifth season right? (got the german one anyway)

Last edited:
is anyone keeping their set sealed for "reselling" ? I'd love to own mine, but ever since I got into Gaming collecting and TWD McFarlane collecting (and now TWD Blu Ray collecting) I am like "scared" to open stuff up, because who knows how much it will be worth .. but looking at the fact that season 3 & 4 are still available as the limited editions, I shouldnt be with the fifth season right? (got the german one anyway)

thin_ice.jpg
:rofl:

Reactions: ty233 and luke98