Jason Bourne - In theaters July 29, 2016

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Untitled Next Bourne Chapter (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Paul Greengrass[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Matt Damon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tommy Lee Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julia Stiles[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alicia Vikander[/ACTOR]

Plot: The fifth film in the Bourne franchise, and the first featuring Jason Bourne since The Bourne Ultimatum.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Just announced! JASON BOURNE IS BACK -- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass set to return! :D
JasonBourne.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same thing that popped into my head as well.She is the new it girl i suppose.She looked amazing in Burnt last year.
She looks amazing in everything! But, yes... especially in Burnt. She's a great actress, so I can definitely see why everyone wants a piece of her.

Can we expect that after this one we can expect the cool Bourne titles?:p
Bourne to Run
Bourne to Be Bad
Bourne Free
Bourne to Be Wild
Bourne on the Bayou
Wouldn't surprise me if the next one is just called Bourne, and if it is, then they should go back to the very beginning and show us his actual birth... as in him being born. :LOL:

...I tried. :sorry:

I saw this the other night. Found it underwhelming. But I've never been a huge fan of this series, so who am I to judge. I just think sometimes they are too proud of themselves. I don't care for the cinematography. There is realistic, and then there is too shaky, and I find this to have extremely shaky cinematography that is too distracting. It hides a lot of the stunt cuts.
And the final action sequence does more damage to Las Vegas than The Avengers did to NYC. (I mean, not really, but you know...A LOT OF DAMAGE!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and ash333