Jason Bourne - In theaters July 29, 2016

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Untitled Next Bourne Chapter (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Paul Greengrass[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Matt Damon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tommy Lee Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julia Stiles[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alicia Vikander[/ACTOR]

Plot: The fifth film in the Bourne franchise, and the first featuring Jason Bourne since The Bourne Ultimatum.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Just announced! JASON BOURNE IS BACK -- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass set to return! :D
JasonBourne.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from seeing it.

Gotta say... I'm slightly disappointed.
It had some really great action scenes!!!... But the cinematography was a tad too shaky this time around and there were so many quick cuts.
The story also felt a bit messy. Not much to it. But yet I ended up asking myself "what did I just watch?" haha

Don't get me wrong, its still worth seeing. Just wasn't the movie I was hoping for.

• Thanks
Reactions: kbr1656
Just got back from seeing it.

Gotta say... I'm slightly disappointed.
It had some really great action scenes!!!... But the cinematography was a tad too shaky this time around and there were so many quick cuts.
The story also felt a bit messy. Not much to it. But yet I ended up asking myself "what did I just watch?" haha

Don't get me wrong, its still worth seeing. Just wasn't the movie I was hoping for.
I think the most disappointing thing was...
Heather Lee (Alicia Vikander) with the slight betrayal at the end (or statement of a potential future betrayal). You spend the whole movie building up trust for her, then they go and blow it at the end.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
@kbr1656
I was disappointed in that. But I think I was more disappointed when...
They killed off Juila Styles!!! That character has been around just as long as JB himself!
I knew something was up when I saw the poster with just him and Vikander...

Another disappointing thing...
There is ZERO mention of anything that happened in The Bourne Legacy. I'm pretty sure they are trying to forget that the movie even existed. There goes my hopes for a team up film.

• Thanks
Reactions: kbr1656
@kbr1656
They killed off Juila Styles!!! That character has been around just as long as JB himself!

Another disappointing thing...
There is ZERO mention of anything that happened in The Bourne Legacy. I'm pretty sure they are trying to forget that the movie even existed. There goes my hopes for a team up film.
Agreed on all of it.

But the cinematography was a tad too shaky this time around and there were so many quick cuts.
Feel exactly the same. The story was a big meh, could live with it...
But the "imagery" of the entire movie is so distracting! Honestly, you can't see s*** since it's sooo fast and blurry all the time! Previous chapters weren't like that at ALL! I remember Damon vs Clive Owen or even vs Karl Urban and you could actually see what's happening! A big let down for that.

I think the most disappointing thing was...
Heather Lee (Alicia Vikander) with the slight betrayal at the end (or statement of a potential future betrayal). You spend the whole movie building up trust for her, then they go and blow it at the end.
I dunno why but I kind of hoped for this to build up for a next movie. Now we know it won't...

@kbr1656
Yeah.. But I dunno about you, but I smell that from a mile before it actually happened. Also, it's crazy how she changed within the years...

Finally, the title!
After seeing this, they could at least titled it Jason Bourne: Origins and not just JB...

Reactions: kbr1656 and kaw