Jaws 2 - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Norway]

Oct 13, 2011
Release date: July 3, 2023
Purchase link: CDON
Price: 349 kr

Skjermbilde 2023-05-06 kl. 22.55.44.png

Skjermbilde 2023-05-06 kl. 22.55.57.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, okay. That's not actually that bad. Better than the wwa 4k steel of jaws anyway. Imagine that'll be the same art for the french steel, and ultimately the UK steel, when it appears.

Awful art. Glad I have the Zavvi, so I can just switch it out.

Zavvi Jaws 2 steel all steel have that defect. And they didn't bother to replace them.
So i'm glad i didn't bought that brown steel and will instead upgrade to this one. :)
Beside artwork is kinda same if you look steelbook of Zavvi just from other perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: Lutzo
What defect? Whatever it is, I’ve never noticed it.

The artwork idea is ingenious. But I’ll just get the 4K in the Zavvi steelbook, as well.
From memory people complained about a baked in crease to the artwork. Like from a poster that'd been folded. Fuss over nothing tbh.

Reactions: JGCramp
What defect? Whatever it is, I’ve never noticed it.

The artwork idea is ingenious. But I’ll just get the 4K in the Zavvi steelbook, as well.

Every Zavvi steelbook of Jaws 2 has brown cease on front steelbook page and it's not smh which would go unnoticed.
And then ppl still try to sell these for like 100€...
It's been factory thing and they never bothered to do anything about it.

From memory people complained about a baked in crease to the artwork. Like from a poster that'd been folded. Fuss over nothing tbh.

For you maybe.
Why you ppl then complain about dented OC's, spine slashed steelbooks etc... Fuss over nothing... -_-

For you maybe.
Why you ppl then complain about dented OC's, spine slashed steelbooks etc... Fuss over nothing... -_-
Don't be daft, that's totally different. That's actual damage to an item. This was part of the artwork.. it was even on the mockup, so nobody should've even been surprised. Something like that can easily be taken at face value as part of a vintage film poster. So yes, fuss over nothing :thumbs:

Every Zavvi steelbook of Jaws 2 has brown cease on front steelbook page and it's not smh which would go unnoticed.
And then ppl still try to sell these for like 100€...
It's been factory thing and they never bothered to do anything about it.
Okay, yes, I know what you’re talking about. It almost looks like a pencil mark. I forgot about that. I moved into a small apt and temporarily put a bunch of my steelbooks into boxes, so I haven’t looked at it in quite a while.

Okay, yes, I know what you’re talking about. It almost looks like a pencil mark. I forgot about that. I moved into a small apt and temporarily put a bunch of my steelbooks into boxes, so I haven’t looked at it in quite a while.
In all fairness though, it's right there on the beauty shot :rofl:

Screenshot_20230507_182829_Gallery.jpg

Looking at the side of back of this 4K steel, it does look like it might actually be the front of the blu-ray steel... So you'll have the same image, from both perspectives. That'd be pretty cool.

Looking at the side of back of this 4K steel, it does look like it might actually be the front of the blu-ray steel... So you'll have the same image, from both perspectives. That'd be pretty cool.
The art would need to be flipped.

On the UK steelbook above, she's holding the rope with her right hand, hair blowing to the left etc.

On the small image on the J-card (first post image), the image is reversed, matching up with the front of this new steelbook.

Let's see I guess.

The art would need to be flipped.

On the UK steelbook above, she's holding the rope with her right hand, hair blowing to the left etc.

On the small image on the J-card (first post image), the image is reversed, matching up with the front of this new steelbook.

Let's see I guess.
Aye, i looked at the back of the jcard, and I thought it'd be that. Essentially the same image, just edited a touch.