Jaws 2 - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Norway]

Oct 13, 2011
Release date: July 3, 2023
Purchase link: CDON
Price: 349 kr

Skjermbilde 2023-05-06 kl. 22.55.44.png

Skjermbilde 2023-05-06 kl. 22.55.57.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my copy of this from coolshop.co.uk (total price £34). Took a while to arrive, as they send their stuff out from their Denmark warehouse (was despatched on Friday 30 June), and came in a standard bubble wrap envelope rather than the cardboard box types used by HMV and Zavvi and the like. But it seems to have survived (barring one VERY small dent along the top, which is only noticeable if you catch it in the right light) and I have to say that it's a very nice full gloss steelbook that blows the old Zavvi one out of the water IMO. Glad I went for this over getting the Amaray and popping the disc in to the previous steelbook. :)

Hi Guys. Can you please tell me if on this scandinavian version there are really only scandinavian subtitles included? Not german for example? Thanks for helping, best regards!

Hi Guys. Can you please tell me if on this scandinavian version there are really only scandinavian subtitles included? Not german for example? Thanks for helping, best regards!
Here you go, my friend:

4K UHD

20230712_204738.jpg

Blu-ray (note: the list goes over two pages!)

20230712_205211.jpg
20230712_205232.jpg

It looks like they are European-wide discs as they contain the UK, Ireland and European age ratings logos.

The blu-ray looks like the exact same disc as released previously, as the UK age rating logo is of the 'old' type before they redesigned them a couple of years ago.

Reactions: Monsieur J.
Oh and... while i'm asking... audio is english only here? Or any other languages aswell? It seems the information on the backcover is not really complete about languages...
Cheers J.

Oh and... while i'm asking... audio is english only here? Or any other languages aswell? It seems the information on the backcover is not really complete about languages...
Cheers J.
English: DTS-HD MA 2.0
Spanish: DTS 2.0 Mono
French: DTS 2.0 Mono
German: DTS 2.0
Italian: DTS 2.0
Japanese: DTS 2.0