Jaws 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 16, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £17.99

Jaws2.jpg
Jaws2 (back).jpg Jaws2 (open).jpg Jaws2 (inside).jpg

Last edited:
One things for sure my copy hasn't arrived even though my copies of revenge and 3D have and if my copy is lost in the post and zavvi can't give me a new one I'm returning all 2 and asking for refund. I'm not paying the O.T.T. prices they are asking on ebay. Sorry scalpers you've had your fun not getting any more money from me.....
2, 3 and 4 all turned up on Saturday, despite 3 and 4 supposedly being posted a day earlier.

I really wouldn't put much emphasis on dispatch emails, and besides, I doubt your Jaws 2 has gone missing this early. It's been 2 days if it was actually picked up by Royal Mail on Thursday.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
2, 3 and 4 all turned up on Saturday, despite 3 and 4 supposedly being posted a day earlier.

I really wouldn't put much emphasis on dispatch emails, and besides, I doubt your Jaws 2 has gone missing this early. It's been 2 days if it was actually picked up by Royal Mail on Thursday.
But my copy of Jaws 2 was dispatched two days before the others but they have arrived.

Just been lining up my copies of Jaws 1-4 on the shelf and noticed that Jaws 2 has a spine slash! Not visible when I first looked at it, but where the light caught it when on the shelf it's now very obvious! Grrr!

Obviously I won't be able to get a replacement as it is OOO, so will have to seek a partial refund...
P1030480.JPG

But my copy of Jaws 2 was dispatched two days before the others but they have arrived.
My Jaws 3 was dispatched 24 hours after 2 & 4 - at least, according to the dispatch emails. But all 3 turned up together on Saturday.

I've been experiencing real problems with Royal Mail recently whereby stuff has been arriving several days after it should have, including stuff that people have sent me using their 24 hour or 48 hour tracked services, often turning up 2-3 days after it should have. When I mentioned this to the postie one day as he handed me a parcel that was over 2 days late, he admitted that the day before there had not been a delivery at all in my area due to staff shortages, so it's just been stacking up in the delivery office and they've been struggling to clear the backlogs.

My Jaws 3 was dispatched 24 hours after 2 & 4 - at least, according to the dispatch emails. But all 3 turned up together on Saturday.

I've been experiencing real problems with Royal Mail recently whereby stuff has been arriving several days after it should have, including stuff that people have sent me using their 24 hour or 48 hour tracked services, often turning up 2-3 days after it should have. When I mentioned this to the postie one day as he handed me a parcel that was over 2 days late, he admitted that the day before there had not been a delivery at all in my area due to staff shortages, so it's just been stacking up in the delivery office and they've been struggling to clear the backlogs.
my Jaws 2 turned up five minutes ago along with 8 other packages including items I should have had two weeks ago. Will watch Jaws 2 tonight, Jaws 3 tomorrow night and then The Revenge at the weekend. I've never seen Revenge so it will be interesting to see the house that Michael Caine built!

Did u manage to get a replacement or some sort of refund ?
Just looked at my copy and it's got a spine slash aswell,also has a faint black line on the front left about halfway alongside the shark's mouth,don't know if this is the same with everyone's.
The line is on all of them, it's even on the image above.

It looks like a hair was on a scanned image, but you'd think digital images would be available for these kind of things.

Did u manage to get a replacement or some sort of refund ?
Just looked at my copy and it's got a spine slash aswell,also has a faint black line on the front left about halfway alongside the shark's mouth,don't know if this is the same with everyone's.
I got a miserly 5% partial refund (which equated to 89p!). TBH, it's only noticeable when the light catches it at a certain angle (which was why I didn't notice it at all until I lined it up with the rest of the set on the shelf). However, that doesn't make it any less annoying, though, and really something that shouldn't happen at all if only certain people would take due care over these things.

Got this and my other 2 Jaws steelbooks today. 2 had a dent on the back but I got it out completely so it's basically mint now. Very nice despite that line on the front.

Jaws 3 had several dents, unfortunately. I got one on the front out completely but the other was deeper. I made it much smaller but it's still a tad visible. There's also a really tiny edge dent on the back but overall not too bad and still a nice looking steelbook.

Jaws: The Revenge arrived in perfect condition and is really nice. I love the colors and metallic effect. Too bad I hate the movie.

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Got this and my other 2 Jaws steelbooks today. 2 had a dent on the back but I got it out completely so it's basically mint now. Very nice despite that line on the front.

Jaws 3 had several dents, unfortunately. I got one on the front out completely but the other was deeper. I made it much smaller but it's still a tad visible. There's also a really tiny edge dent on the back but overall not too bad and still a nice looking steelbook.

Jaws: The Revenge arrived in perfect condition and is really nice. I love the colors and metallic effect. Too bad I hate the movie.
I watched all three last weekend. Sadly Jaws the house that Michael Caine built was as bad as I remembered.

I guess there won't be a restock for this steelbook that were kept behind for replacements?!

Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise if it gets released in other countries and without the hairline printed scratch on the artwork.
Where any kept back for this? I certainly wasn't offered a replacement....