Jaws 3 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 19, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: 1 disc includes both 2D and 3D versions of the film

Jaws3.jpg

Jaws3 (back).jpg Jaws3 (open).jpg Jaws3 (inside).jpg

Last edited:
Never seen JAWS 2 & 3. Heard of lots of bad feedbacks on them.

I’d say Jaws 2 is actually a decent sequel that gets somewhat unfairly bashed because it was impossible to live up to the original.

Jaws 3 is admittedly terrible but it has something of a campy 80s charm, especially with all the egregious 3D popouts and really cheap special effects.

Now they couldn’t pay me to buy the fourth Jaws movie. As for the steelbook, this one really needs the title on the front but they are being consistent with the Jaws 2 steelbook.

Jaws 3? Like....really??? and The Revenge??? OMG.

Jaws 3 most notable in the Jaws Universe as being the Cocaine Cowboy edition due to the amounts of blow done during the film.
Jaws 4 most notable for the house it built Michael Caine's mother in the Bahamas.

As a Jaws super psycho, I'll be passing on these. Easy. Altho I kind of had a thing for Bess Armstrong.

Incredible.

We can't get 3D on decent recently made movies, but we can have Jaws 3?

What a strange world.
I'm assuming it's because if you go buy the regular blu-ray release of this dud it includes the 3D so they're surely just repackaging the same disc.

stupid question. Did they do a Jaws 2 steelbook. Don't ever remember seeing one?
in case you have not seen this, yep! they are doing one now at the same time - pop over to the thread here. :) did they do one before? don't think so.