Price: £25

81ajyebmoNL._AC_SX466_.jpg

71nSnkZPNzL._AC_SX522_.jpg
919kIWlpHdL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi have a collectors edition Exclusive

Zavvi have a collectors edition Exclusive

So not an Amazon exclusive, then?

Or, if we are to be pedantic, Amazon have the steelbook on its own as an exclusive and Zavvi have the exclusive rights to the collectors edition?!

Reactions: Noodles
So not an Amazon exclusive, then?

Or, if we are to be pedantic, Amazon have the steelbook on its own as an exclusive and Zavvi have the exclusive rights to the collectors edition?!
Amazon exclusive is steelbook on it's own does not include the booklet or lenti slip or artcards

Zavvi exclusive is a collectors edition

They are different releases and is why there is separate threads

Amazon exclusive is steelbook on it's own does not include the booklet or lenti slip or artcards

Zavvi exclusive is a collectors edition

They are different releases and is why there is separate threads
Technically, yes, I can see that. But as they are the same steelbook (or, at least, appear to be at the moment), then I do think that's stretching it a bit. Fair enough if both were Zavvi exclusives (like the Disney or Marvel releases with CE versions), or if the Amazon one was exclusive art (like Joker), but...

Anyway, I'm likely to pre-order both for now and decide which one to keep nearer the time. :)

Live!

Price: £25.00
Which means you are paying an additional £11:99 for the booklet, lenti slip and artcards from Zavvi. Not sure I'm really bothered about those so, if it's the same steelbook, then I might just stick with this order and not get the collectors edition from Zavvi.

Amazon also now sold out for now but I expect will show back in stock at various stages due to customer cancellations

Zavvi and Amazon releases was a shared print run of the steelbook

This why both sold out fast