Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £25

81ajyebmoNL._AC_SX466_.jpg

71nSnkZPNzL._AC_SX522_.jpg
919kIWlpHdL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received following email from Amazon:

Hello,

We are contacting you regarding your order for Jaws 4K Steelbook [Blu-ray] [2020] [Region Free].

We will not be able to deliver this item(s) to you on the date initially indicated in the summary of your order. As COVID-19 has spread, we've recently seen an increase in people shopping online and, to serve our customers while also helping to ensure the safety of our associates, we are prioritising stocking and delivering items that are a higher priority for our customers. This has resulted in some of our delivery promises being longer than usual.

We can confirm that your pre-order is secure; however, we don’t yet have an estimated delivery date.

We are making every effort to ship your order as soon as possible and will email you as soon as we have a delivery date.

To be fair, I've had similar emails from Amazon over the past few weeks, and they've always ended up delivering earlier than advised, but later than you would originally expect e.g. a few days after release. Understandable in the current circumstances.

Just received following email from Amazon:

Hello,

We are contacting you regarding your order for Jaws 4K Steelbook [Blu-ray] [2020] [Region Free].

We will not be able to deliver this item(s) to you on the date initially indicated in the summary of your order. As COVID-19 has spread, we've recently seen an increase in people shopping online and, to serve our customers while also helping to ensure the safety of our associates, we are prioritising stocking and delivering items that are a higher priority for our customers. This has resulted in some of our delivery promises being longer than usual.

We can confirm that your pre-order is secure; however, we don’t yet have an estimated delivery date.

We are making every effort to ship your order as soon as possible and will email you as soon as we have a delivery date.

To be fair, I've had similar emails from Amazon over the past few weeks, and they've always ended up delivering earlier than advised, but later than you would originally expect e.g. a few days after release. Understandable in the current circumstances.
And, as before, they have dispatched earlier than advised and will be arriving tomorrow (i.e. on release date) as per usual. :)

Hello,

I am hosting a GB for a custom fullslip for this 'Jaws' steelbook
I invite you all to take a look.

Reactions: goufcustom