Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Why is everyone getting excited for this all of a sudden? Have CM actually confirmed a decade date of release?

I like drawn covers, but on the fullslip, Roy Shneider looks like a bighorn sheep.
If I liked the movie, this would be the one to get.

I guess we're getting closer to this coming. It would be nice if there was a reference spot for those who did the group buy. This was my first one with the Lenti and I just had to forage through old emails to find my notification. Am curious about the seperate shipping charge and how that goes down, so anyone with knowledge feel free to school those without.

cancelled my Batman order from the HDN GB a month ago, two weeks later I received a notice "your order was cancelled on your request" for my direct order for Jaws, couldn't log in to my account anymore.
Wasn't this in their ToS? Am I wrong? I've read them somewhere on this forum but can't remember where exactly...

Go through the company you made the payment with and do a chargeback.

This company is a full blown clown show.
This. I had a similar situation with Filmarena. Made a pre-order purchase that never was sent to me; then they didn’t respond to repeated e-mails. So I filed chargeback with a fraud claim. They never responded to my credit card company either, so I got a full refund in 30 days.

Reactions: wouter and Shark