Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Recently ordered the box set as it was back in stock on the cm website. Can anyone explain the numbering? I see 300 box sets, 200 lenticulars, and 300 fullslips..... so if i am correct, there are 500 lenticulars and 600 fullslips in total right?
Hold On Shut Up GIF by The Lonely Island

• Haha
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Recently ordered the box set as it was back in stock on the cm website. Can anyone explain the numbering? I see 300 box sets, 200 lenticulars, and 300 fullslips..... so if i am correct, there are 500 lenticulars and 600 fullslips in total right?
Hold On Shut Up GIF by The Lonely Island
I believe that is correct - but it is quite possible that humans will develop entirely new mathematics in the eternity before this is released.

I believe that is correct - but it is quite possible that humans will develop entirely new mathematics in the eternity before this is released.
Same thing happend to the shining from cinemuseum, i have the lenticular edition wich say ..... out of 300... in the meanwhile the boxset was limited to 200 and has the same edition. Those numbers dont add up, unless they sold only 100 loosse lenticular editions. Wich i doubt.... something to think over lol:hilarious:

Well, they've been preparing those executive files for printing for some time now.

Also, we are quickly approaching a year and a half from the date of the OP. Can someone, anyone, give an update on this? Are the Cine folks on this board?

Any news would be good. I may be heading out of state for a few months so some knowledge would be appreciated, I'm pretty sure by everyone, even if it's a release date beyond comprehension. Being in the dark sucks. Maybe someone can shed some light.

JAWS CME#23 - ONCE UPON A TIME IN...HOLLYWOOD CMA#21
Updates:
We officially communicate that the CMA # 21 and CMA # 23 titles will be released in the first quarter of 2022.
We have worked as fast as possible to be able to release at least one of the two titles before the end of 2021 but the shipments of The Goonies are taking longer than expected due to the 4000 print run.
We apologize for this delay in the shipping phase, while production, printing and assembly are on time with expectations.
The two titles will be released together and shipped at the same time.
We kindly ask you not to write comments or inquiries about orders in the post, we will not reply.
For any questions or information requests you can contact us by email: [email protected]

• Haha
Reactions: Shark
JAWS CME#23 - ONCE UPON A TIME IN...HOLLYWOOD CMA#21
Updates:
We officially communicate that the CMA # 21 and CMA # 23 titles will be released in the first quarter of 2022
Saying 'first quarter' leads me to believe it will be the latter part of the quarter. When I was in the wholesale world that's pretty much how it went. Of course, that's pure speculation.
The two titles will be released together and shipped at the same time.
We kindly ask you not to write comments or inquiries about orders in the post, we will not reply.
Nice to see two editions that have been long in coming heading out at the same time. More happy Ninja's that way. As for comments and inquiries you certainly don't have to answer them. But this is a message board, so expect them to continue. I can imagine it would be overwhelming to stay on top of all the boards out there regarding your items. Not to mention you do, in fact, have a customer service email. I've never used it, but hopefully you answer your customers concerns when they have them. Like Manta.

Looking forward to getting my JAWS Cine! Thanks for the update. Not that you'll ever see this. But thanks, anyway.

Reactions: DMD4k