Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think you can compare them to others.
It's hard not to agree with that :p
They are a smaller operation. And the pandemic certainly hit Italy harder than most.
so maybe that had an effect on getting materials.
Nah, I don't buy that for a second. There is still card stock at the printers in Italy. And there's more than one printer in Italy.
Lack of specific and credible info from CM makes for many a theory as to why their materials cannot be delivered for assembly.
I really doubt the printer refuses to work.
*don't start collecting Hot Toys or Sideshow figures - the average time from order to delivery is a year. :LOL:
but I get why people get frustrated....
The difference is you already know that going in. Nobody at HT or Sideshow pretends they will be releasing the statues in 2-3 months, right? Also, they're not taking 100% of the money up front (unless you want to), or are they?

It goes back to what you said at the beginning, they can't be compared to others in the same field. You're just making up excuses for them :naughty: I understand why you love them and it's fine you're being creative about their defense.

It's hard not to agree with that :p

Nah, I don't buy that for a second. There is still card stock at the printers in Italy. And there's more than one printer in Italy.
Lack of specific and credible info from CM makes for many a theory as to why their materials cannot be delivered for assembly.
I really doubt the printer refuses to work.

The difference is you already know that going in. Nobody at HT or Sideshow pretends they will be releasing the statues in 2-3 months, right? Also, they're not taking 100% of the money up front (unless you want to), or are they?

It goes back to what you said at the beginning, they can't be compared to others in the same field. You're just making up excuses for them :naughty: I understand why you love them and it's fine you're being creative about their defense.
Carlo from CM specifically said that they work with industries and printers outside Italy, that's why the delays concerning the pandemic

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k
And those industries and printers have shut down? Because if they have I'll shut up right now.
Also, wasn't "Italy has been hit the hardest" one of the main excuses for delays? If the "industries and printers" they're using aren't even in Italy what was the point of using that excuse?

Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Reactions: goufcustom
I think it's irrelevent regarding printers or any other manner of reasoning behind delays now.
It's not just about "the delay" either, it's about the business itself that should invest in its customers with customer service, and that includes regular updates for each product ordered by each individual. How about an email to all customers each month to inform of the exact stage they are at with each release? Oh, they don't have time to do that do they but they do have time to post their outings on Facebook when going to restaurants and the like.
How about returning our money then giving the option of paying again once they are actually ready to ship? No they won't do that because of their own fear of missing out and us not being 'tied in'... but its ok for the customer to lose money all this time. Money that is tied up for months/a year.
There are still some people who defend these guys to the hilt because you compare their waiting times to other retailers or you keep throwing out the pandemic as an excuse. You all know it's BS but you don't wanna vocalise it for fear of being blocked from orders so instead you bury your heads.
I'll say it again, I have no issue with their products but their customer service is a joke. Remember the last time there was an outcry of complaints? And the time before that? Oh... here we are again still in the same situation. There has been some slight movement but its just to appease you and make you think they are hard at work again whilst they put out the same generic updates. Then its back to square one again.

tl;dr :rolleyes:

If you're pissed off with the wait then cancel your orders and get your money back. If you can't do that because you absolutely have to have the paper and tin that you ordered well then you're the only one to blame for having to wait and there's no excuse for being whiney bitches.

They're called pre-orders which is a stupid name really. It's an actual order.

You ordered and paid for something that doesn't exist! It still doesn't exist! Did you get a guarantee that you would receive it by a certain date? No. You got an estimate. If a guarantee is what you want then how about this?
I guarantee that you will never get a release from CM in the month that they estimated that their item would be released.

I have never ordered any of CM's exclusives and I probably never will because of their service and constant delays.

But for those of you who are pissed off and aren't cancelling and demanding refunds because you're afraid that you'll be blocked from future purchases...are you ******* kidding me?!!!! You'll just go through the same thing with your next order. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But for those of you who are pissed off and aren't cancelling and demanding refunds because you're afraid that you'll be blocked from future purchases
I'm sure this is applicable to some, but not to all. Let's be clear, even speaking up as much as we have here is reason to be blocked from present purchases, no need to look to the future. So it's not got a lot to do with fear of anything, other than father time catching up with me before the sets are released :giggle:

I think it really depends on how badly you want a specific release. Some of their releases are getting extremely expensive on the aftermarket ( The Shining), so even 12-18 months waiting time might be better than paying $400 over the retail value on ebay. I’m not trying to defend the company here, it’s pretty clear that the delays are outrageous. But from purely personal reasons you have to decide for yourself how badly you want the release. If the answer is “ I absolutely have to have it” then you probably should mentally accept the long delay as a better option opaying crazy money on ebay later on.
If you don’t absolutely need the release, then waiting for them to release and see if the prices are reasonable on ebay at that point might be a good approach.
Obviously this is just me trying to decide whether I’m ready to give them my money for 12-18 months on preorder or not. Personally, I think I haven’t preordered anything since Jaws, but I just absolutely have to have that Lenti edition.

Reactions: jaws finatic