Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpg FB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg 105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2015
Near Paris France
Nope, you're not. I ended up e-mailing CM recently because I just moved again and I do have to honestly say that I was impressed by how quickly I received a response. Here is what they wrote:

"do not worry about your order as we have yet to send the HI Def Ninja administrator the payment request for the shipping costs which were not included when the preorder was proposed. You will be contacted by a forum administrator to confirm the shipping address."

So, no need to worry. I'm guessing that they are sending out the direct pre-orders first and then will get to the group buy orders.
Thank you

Reactions: JGCramp

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Nope, you're not. I ended up e-mailing CM recently because I just moved again and I do have to honestly say that I was impressed by how quickly I received a response. Here is what they wrote:

"do not worry about your order as we have yet to send the HI Def Ninja administrator the payment request for the shipping costs which were not included when the preorder was proposed. You will be contacted by a forum administrator to confirm the shipping address."

So, no need to worry. I'm guessing that they are sending out the direct pre-orders first and then will get to the group buy orders.
Always nice when a company shows quick response to its consumers. It's a level of honor that sadly all companies do not share.

This is excellent info!!! Thanks mucho @JGCramp

Oct 1, 2020
My FS has been delivered today at work (according to confirmation email received). I will check it out tomorrow as I took the day off. :)
Did you get it? Mine said it was delivered to my house but it’s not here.. which is par for the course with this purchase haha

Jul 31, 2012
England
Seems that boxset will be on its way soon hopefully, and I'm looking forward to it finally getting here. Cinemuseum releases IMO always look great ( I've quite a few now but there is plenty for them to work on!)

Oct 1, 2020
Waited nearly two years to receive a copy of one of my favorite films. Loved the full slip art and was an immediate buyer. FedEx said package was delivered, but it never appeared. Now FedEx tells me to take it up with cinemuseum, and we all know how that usually goes…

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Waited nearly two years to receive a copy of one of my favorite films. Loved the full slip art and was an immediate buyer. FedEx said package was delivered, but it never appeared. Now FedEx tells me to take it up with cinemuseum, and we all know how that usually goes…

Unfuc*ing real.

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020

You have to sign package. You can request for signature to be showed.

MM3

Premium Supporter
Jul 8, 2016
You have to sign package. You can request for signature to be showed.
It's common for FedEx to leave packages outside without signing. FedEx likes to leave packages outside. I have stairs, so I've never had anything stolen. If I'm home and waiting for something expensive, I'll open my video surveillance app while online to see when they arrive.

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
It's common for FedEx to leave packages outside without signing. FedEx likes to leave packages outside. I have stairs, so I've never had anything stolen. If I'm home and waiting for something expensive, I'll open my video surveillance app while online to see when they arrive.

Well in my country every FedEX package has to be signed for.
I didn't get many - but those i got i had to sign all.
So it's bit weird that they do different practice.

MM3

Premium Supporter
Jul 8, 2016
Well in my country every FedEX package has to be signed for.
I didn't get many - but those i got i had to sign all.
So it's bit weird that they do different practice.
It's common in the US for FedEx to leave packages outside. With any shipping service, you can request restricted delivery where a signature is required. When I receive shipments from CM, someone else in my home usually gets the packages, so not completely sure if they have required signature.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Oct 1, 2020
This is what I got.. they left it with no signature. The lady claims it had to have been stolen, but I live in a nice community and have never experienced anything like that before. My ring also didn’t pick up the FedEx driver. She’s just trying to cover their butt.

Attachments

• 3DD1CFCA-081E-4813-926A-51A7FBD8FD0D.jpeg
    3DD1CFCA-081E-4813-926A-51A7FBD8FD0D.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 50

Nova

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Feb 23, 2019
This is what I got.. they left it with no signature. The lady claims it had to have been stolen, but I live in a nice community and have never experienced anything like that before. My ring also didn’t pick up the FedEx driver. She’s just trying to cover their butt.
They probably delivered to the wrong address. It's not uncommon for mistakes to be made while delivering hundreds of packages a day.