Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
I got a message other day confirming that all OC orders have been sent to gb orders i.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220823-090414_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220823-090414_Gallery.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 64
I got a message other day confirming that all OC orders have been sent to gb orders i.
Did they specifically say the group buys they were referring to included HDN, or did you buy from a different GB? When I contacted them back on July 31 because I needed an address change, this was the response I got (on August 1, so they did reply quickly):

"do not worry about your order as we have yet to send the HI Def Ninja administrator the payment request for the shipping costs which were not included when the preorder was proposed.
You will be contacted by a forum administrator to confirm the shipping address."

The HDN GB orders still have outstanding shipping charges, so everyone would need to be invoiced before they send out anything. I suspected a while back that due to the issues CM has with HDN, the HDN GB copies might be the last ones shipped, and there could maybe be an additional extended wait time - on top of the already extended wait time - compared to when other direct buyers and group but participants received their copies. Who knows if that's the case; it was just a hunch on my part But, yeah, at this point I'm so over this release.

@Jaxxx I contacted them at [email protected] when I received the the response from them that is posted above.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Did they specifically say the group buys they were referring to included HDN, or did you buy from a different GB? When I contacted them back on July 31 because I needed an address change, this was the response I got (on August 1, so they did reply quickly):

"do not worry about your order as we have yet to send the HI Def Ninja administrator the payment request for the shipping costs which were not included when the preorder was proposed.
You will be contacted by a forum administrator to confirm the shipping address."

The HDN GB orders still have outstanding shipping charges, so everyone would need to be invoiced before they send out anything. I suspected a while back that due to the issues CM has with HDN, the HDN GB copies might be the last ones shipped, and there could maybe be an additional extended wait time - on top of the already extended wait time - compared to when other direct buyers and group but participants received their copies. Who knows if that's the case; it was just a hunch on my part But, yeah, at this point I'm so over this release.

@Jaxxx I contacted them at [email protected] when I received the the response from them that is posted above.
No something about European gbs hdn was not named specifically.

Reactions: JGCramp

Thanks I’ll try the store email again.

I ordered my OC copy direct at Cinemuseum website about a year ago when they did a restock.
‘My OC has not shipped so I would be surprised if they sent out Group Buy copies.1st but it’s Cinemuseum so anything is possible I suppose.

Saw someone on facebook who recieved the OC :oops: it looks beautiful. I hope everybody gets their editions soon. Still no shipping notice for me though :sorry:
View attachment 540291
Not sure why that particular Group Buy has there copies in hand and my copy ordered direct has not shipped?

is it just me who hates these new big stickers in the corner of the OC? What a terrible idea. I could forgive it a little more if the art wasn’t so Ugly!
Now every OC is going to have a big sticker in one of the front corners, this just started recently I’m fairly certain only Birds of Prey might have one?

Last edited:
Not sure why that particular Group Buy has there copies in hand and my copy ordered direct has not shipped?

is it just me who hates these new big stickers in the corner of the OC? What a terrible idea. I could forgive it a little more if the art wasn’t so Ugly!
Now every OC is going to have a big sticker in one of the front corners, this just started recently I’m fairly certain only Birds of Prey might have one?
Nobody knows. Bought mine also direct. I think the sticker looks cool though. I think you can put the sticker on the back if you want. Since this is one of my favorite movies i might be one of the few who opens it lol

So what was everyone doing on August 29th 2020? I was buying into the Jaws OC and happy to acquire one back then :thumbs:

Now patiently waiting for mine to arrive as they trickle out to the select few that have received them so far. I'm getting excited, just a little while longer :drool:

Ordered direct from Cinemuseum and now it says order cancelled In all my open orders!
Strange!
Did you email them? I remember someone posting a while back that this happened to them it. But they were told it had been accidentally purged (or something like that), so the order was restored.