Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
The Lenti Slip for this could look amazing! I hope this was worth the wait.
Anyone know the date this went on preorder? I got my copy through a group buy.
‘I’m worried like a few other folks that Batman might get cancelled :arghh::arghh:

Reactions: jaws finatic
The Lenti Slip for this could look amazing! I hope this was worth the wait.
Anyone know the date this went on preorder? I got my copy through a group buy.
‘I’m worried like a few other folks that Batman might get cancelled :arghh::arghh:
I participated in the Group Buy as well. Not really sure how it works once the goods come in as this is my first GB, but I'm thinking it's via PM?

which release got the best lenti so far?
I’m missing maybe 4 of there lenti’s so of the one’s I own they would be: The Shining, Alita, and Halloween(2019).
When they finally release something it’s usually excellent, they have a strong catalog.. Jaws should be great I would be surprised if it wasn’t.

I’m missing maybe 4 of there lenti’s so of the one’s I own they would be: The Shining, Alita, and Halloween(2019).
When they finally release something it’s usually excellent, they have a strong catalog.. Jaws should be great I would be surprised if it wasn’t.
I meant which Jaws lenti

Reactions: jaws finatic
Well i sold my hdzeta one for this. I think this set would be great overall especialy with the box art wich i do very like. Its unique and very limited. 2 words i need to get it. But hdzeta is also very nice just a more modern image. I misssed the fac one. But with this comming up i dont mind.
Given what came with the HDZ and what comes with this CM, it's no contest. CM wins in a landslide IMO. Much nicer slip, and an improvement on contents (including the special gift, which is pretty awesome). I completely agree with you that this is so nice it makes missing out on the FAC that much less of a bummer.

Reactions: GrimmReapah
Cant wait to get my hands on the CM OC.
The Hdzeta looks so bad with his pointy nose...
Mine went on ebay the day i received it...
One of these minors release nobody really care about. Sells around 100/125 usd.... considering ebay costs this is almost an non profit sale