Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't aware available copies popping up was a regular kind of thing. I'll be more cognizant of possibilities in the future.

Does that hold for most resources? like perhaps FAC, Manta and the like?
fyi, re: copies popping up later - FAC/Black Barons = never (other than Karel's remainders thread); Manta = occasionally, usually around the time of a new release; Plain Archive = often available for some time; Kimchi / Nova = sometimes; WeET = almost never; blufans/fanatics/OAB, HDZeta = never.

• Informative
Reactions: gAnX
Any word on this? I only ask because on April 15th we were 48 hours away from billing coming due.

I did the Group Buy. For some reason I can no long access older PMs so I can't get to my PreOrder notice with the GB, but I do still have the copy in my email that was sent about that PM order.

Still waiting on those beauty shots. Only seen the 2 editions from once upon a time in hollywood. It will be soon i gues, but we're not getting this in may i gues :(

Any word on this? I only ask because on April 15th we were 48 hours away from billing coming due.

I did the Group Buy. For some reason I can no long access older PMs so I can't get to my PreOrder notice with the GB, but I do still have the copy in my email that was sent about that PM order.
fyi, mods may correct me if wrong, but i think PM conversations expire after 6 months if there's been no activity in them. which, granted, is something of a hazard for a Cine-Museum release.

fyi, mods may correct me if wrong, but i think PM conversations expire after 6 months if there's been no activity in them. which, granted, is something of a hazard for a Cine-Museum release.
Unfortunately, it seems there are many hazards with a Cinemuseum release, which is too bad since the stuff they actually release is really nice.. I think at this point I’ve moved twice since the preorder, so who knows where they’ll even send it, if it’s ever released. I think I was living in DC when the preorder was made. But if and when the shipping invoice is due, my address will be in Brooklyn.

But, whatever, I just chalk it up to money lost at this point anyway. They’ll certainly never get another penny from me.

I'm in a group buy in another forum and got my invoice for Jaws and Once Upon A Time In Hollywood box sets...they have been shipped and should have them soon. They don't send invoices until the items have been shipped so I'm confident they are on the way. Hoping you all will have some news soon!