Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Well that doesn't sound right! What happens if you don't pay after they ship?
Yeah you're right..the group buy host would be stuck paying for all up front...should have said the host gets the word from Cinemuseum that orders are ready to ship and then we get an invoice and have a few days-a week to pay. Those that don't pay at that point are banned from future GB's It does happen from time to time and there's usually a reserve list so it gets offered to the next in line. Anyway things are moving with Cinemuseum. I've forgotten how long ago I joined the GB for Jaws And OUATIH. Batman should be next. I have gotten all my GB orders for CM so far. Will never order direct again! Love most of their releases....BUT so damn fustrating with the delays.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Not sure, but I think with Group Buys here all the copies are sent to the Group Buy host, and then the Host requests the shipping fee and at that point they are sent. Could be wrong with that. Sometimes I think too much. LOL.

Not sure, but I think with Group Buys here all the copies are sent to the Group Buy host, and then the Host requests the shipping fee and at that point they are sent. Could be wrong with that. Sometimes I think too much. LOL.
I think some are that way but others ship direct.

I asked Wreck about shipping a few weeks back because this has taken so long I’ve moved 3 times since the preorder. He told me that I’d need to contact Cinemuseum about an address change. So, I assume they’ll be shipping direct.

I think some are that way but others ship direct.

I asked Wreck about shipping a few weeks back because this has taken so long I’ve moved 3 times since the preorder. He told me that I’d need to contact Cinemuseum about an address change. So, I assume they’ll be shipping direct.
How do they contact me if I've never contacted them? Do they do this shipping request thru PM's here? Clarification on this process would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps it's thru the email that's linked to the ninja?

How do they contact me if I've never contacted them? Do they do this shipping request thru PM's here? Clarification on this process would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps it's thru the email that's linked to the ninja?
Honestly, I have no idea. Wreck actually said contact Carlo, so I should have specified. I know someone at my old building in DC, so I will ask him to get it and hopefully it’ll work out if it gets shipped there.

For some reason I can no long access older PMs so I can't get to my PreOrder notice with the GB, but I do still have the copy in my email that was sent about that PM order.

What he said.

fyi, mods may correct me if wrong, but i think PM conversations expire after 6 months if there's been no activity in them.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
The only two CM gbs I hosted used CM’s PayPal address direct so all passed on through to him. He should have your orders in PayPal and presume he’d ship to you that way but you can Always contact @duckandrun if need be or to verify.

Same goes if Carlo needs an exported address list I can provide just pm me.