Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
This one’s for you @jaws finatic

The more JAWS the better, I say.

I'm very familiar with Ian Shaw's The Shark is Broken, which has gotten positive reviews. Very happy to see Carl's book The Jaws Log get more than a mention!

Reactions: IRON MAN
What's the most reliable way of contacting CM right now? I need to change my delivery address before this ships.

Does anyone know an estimated wait time? CM does some amazing work but this is the last time I order from them. Waiting almost two years for an order to be fulfilled is absolute nonsense.

Honestly, given their thoughts on HDN and their antics in responding to some criticism, It could be that all of us who preordered here will have the last ones shipped out. At their breakneck pace, it could still be a while.

I’m still not entirely sure I’ll ever get mine if they do ship it. In a few weeks I’ll be making my 3rd move since I preordered this. That’s how long it’s taken. They’ll probably be sending it to DC, but now I live in Brooklyn. I don’t trust them enough to even ask for an address change. So, I’m hoping for the best. How to lose a customer 101.

Honestly, given their thoughts on HDN and their antics in responding to some criticism, It could be that all of us who preordered here will have the last ones shipped out. At their breakneck pace, it could still be a while.

I’m still not entirely sure I’ll ever get mine if they do ship it. In a few weeks I’ll be making my 3rd move since I preordered this. That’s how long it’s taken. They’ll probably be sending it to DC, but now I live in Brooklyn. I don’t trust them enough to even ask for an address change. So, I’m hoping for the best. How to lose a customer 101.
Just curious if they have tracking on their items. I've noticed on some tracking platforms the ability to change delivery instructions as it's enroute. Perhaps that will be an option for you.

Reactions: JGCramp
Just curious if they have tracking on their items. I've noticed on some tracking platforms the ability to change delivery instructions as it's enroute. Perhaps that will be an option for you.
I know DHL has that option. If it’s DHL, then I should be able to reroute it to either where I am or a spot in DC where my friend can get it (like one of their pickup points).

If not, I know someone in DC who will get it for me, but it’s all contingent on whether it gets delivered. My old building installed package lockers. Until recently I still had a friend who worked there, and she told me I was still in the system. So, the package should get delivered into the locker, and then I can have my friend get it with the locker code I should receive.

Believe it or not, I feel like letting this scenario play out has a higher probability of success than contacting them based on what I’ve heard from people. But if tracking shows it get rerouted back to Italy, then I will contact them.

Reactions: jaws finatic