Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
Emailed them Monday. Still no response :banghead:
Maybe email them again just to be safe?

I emailed them Monday with an address change, and they responded shortly after confirming the change and with the shipping cost. To the US it was 23 euros plus PP fees. I wasn’t sure if the exact total with fees, so I just sent 24.

Reactions: crib79
Sorry if you done already, but have you checked your Junk Email box. For reference, it is Carlo that comes back with a paypal link... @duckandrun Can you help out crib79 to sort this out please?
I appreciate your help. It was Carlo who told me to email the inbox in the first place. Emailed twice now with no response and nothing in my junk folder. Please help @duckandrun

Reactions: GeoRattray
I sent my payment last week after email exchanges. Any word on if I get a notification of shipping? with tracking?

Seems to me that someone mentioned it was going out this week to Ninja folk. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, which does happen!

I sent my payment last week after email exchanges. Any word on if I get a notification of shipping? with tracking?

Seems to me that someone mentioned it was going out this week to Ninja folk. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, which does happen!

I facebook messaged them last week sorting out payment and was told that the hidefninja's GB's would be going out this week (Today if I'm not mistaken). But they didn't confirm anything when I asked them about the tracking....guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Informative
Reactions: jaws finatic
Okay, so Cinemuseum sent my copy to the wrong address. I sent them a couple of e-mails about it this morning. The first one I was a bit unhappy and it wasn't in the friendliest tone, which I'm a bit unhappy with myself about. But then I sent a second with an apology and asking to see if they could update my address or reroute the package.

They already responded that there is time to update the address, so I got a bit frantic this morning (hopefully) for nothing.

So, thank you @duckandrun for getting back to me and saying the problem will be fixed, and I apologize for the not-so-friendly tone at the end of my first message.

Last edited:
Okay, so Cinemuseum sent my copy to the wrong address. I sent them a couple of e-mails about it this morning. The first one I was a bit unhappy and it wasn't in the friendliest tone, which I'm a bit unhappy with myself about. But then I sent a second with an apology and asking to see if they could update my address or reroute the package.

They already responded that there is time to update the address, so I got a bit frantic this morning (hopefully) for nothing.

So, thank you @duckandrun for getting back to me and saying the problem will be fixed, and I apologize for the not-so-friendly tone at the end of my first message.
It would be nice if I could say I never wished I could hit unsend, but I've done the same thing in the past. Hit that send button, then I'm like....well, maybe that was too harsh.

Very happy for you that the address issue was taken care of. I ordered from FAC last year and the tracking looked like it was going to Boston, and I was freaking out. Freaking out over nothing, I might add. Got here safe and sound. Here's hoping yours finds its way to you with no issue.

That @duckandrun dude is really kind of warm to my heart right now. Hopefully I'll get a tracking email I can drool over.

Last edited:
Reactions: JGCramp
How did you get a tracking email? I've only received the email that my shipping cost was paid.

I would love to be able to track this. Perhaps mine hasn't shipped yet.
Just randomly. Shippypro email. Didn't request it, was assuming I'd get a message on here or have to request it on a Facebook chat but there you go. Mine was dispatched on 11th.

Just randomly. Shippypro email. Didn't request it, was assuming I'd get a message on here or have to request it on a Facebook chat but there you go. Mine was dispatched on 11th.
Yes, this. The Shippypro emails contain the tracking number, which can then also be tracked on the FedEx site or a site like 17track.

That’s also how I got my tracking #.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Do we have news for the group buy on this ? Never seen an order that long to arrive. They are number 1 of slow shipment. Even beat by far Blufans
Yes - but not really though here - no major announcements etc. However my order has been dispatched (got a shippypro email with tracking) and is currently on its way to the UK.