Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #23) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order August 29 at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: €139.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Lenti) - €54.90 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti - Full Slip
Note: Combo Box Set 300 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Lenticular 200 copies: Lenticular Full Slip - WWA Steelbook - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift
Full Slip 300: Variant Full Slip - Amaray Case - Photobooklet (40p.) - 5 x Postcards - Special Gift

FB_IMG_1644116856524.jpgFB_IMG_1644116865297.jpg105034876_1939159952881493_1088830142274803173_o.jpg

Last edited:
I still have heard nothing about this even though I contacted @Wreck and @duckandrun and was promised shipment a month or more ago. Come on, we’ll over 2 years now.
I submitted all addresses to CM , some
Folks who PMed Carlo to arrange shipping got taken care of if he hadn’t been in contact w the customers. This was back when all the money (as advertised) went direct to CM (their PayPal) so my hands are tied and I can only recommend if anyone is missing their order to email on their site , contact via Facebook and also PM here as mentioned.

Wish I could be of more help

Reactions: jaws finatic
I submitted all addresses to CM , some
Folks who PMed Carlo to arrange shipping got taken care of if he hadn’t been in contact w the customers. This was back when all the money (as advertised) went direct to CM (their PayPal) so my hands are tied and I can only recommend if anyone is missing their order to email on their site , contact via Facebook and also PM here as mentioned.

Wish I could be of more help
Thanks. He kindly got back to me and shipped it.

Reactions: Wreck
I'm kind of surprised everyone hasn't gotten this yet. I've had mine now for some time. It is, for sure, a beautiful edition and you will be very happy with it when it arrives. Hopefully that will be soon.

I found @duckandrun to be very helpful and quick response, so I'm thinking there was a mishap of some sort. I was in wholesale for decades and invariably things go really good and at the same time for others, not so good. Here's hoping things turn and go really good here on out for you guys still waiting.

Reactions: Beersandblurays
I haven’t gotten my full slip of Jaws and all versions of OUATIH yet. All direct orders.

I'm kind of surprised everyone hasn't gotten this yet. I've had mine now for some time. It is, for sure, a beautiful edition and you will be very happy with it when it arrives. Hopefully that will be soon.

I found @duckandrun to be very helpful and quick response, so I'm thinking there was a mishap of some sort. I was in wholesale for decades and invariably things go really good and at the same time for others, not so good. Here's hoping things turn and go really good here on out for you guys still waiting.
@duckandrun has been helpful, and my set was posted about a month ago, its more the whole situation with royal mail strikes etc which are probably delaying this even more. Hopefully everyone waiting will get this soon. Its been a long long wait but I'm sure its worth it.

Holy cow, man. Wasn't OUATIH released a while ago? I mean, like, way before Jaws?

Did you email them? I would be sick over that, man. Seriously ill.
I did. Initially back in October. They said they would ship all my orders next week. They ignored my messages on FB for 2 months since. About two weeks ago they finally replied that my orders have been shipped. No tracking number or anything, so I’m still kinda worried…don’t know, I was trying to be kind and polite with all my messages because i know how sensitive they are with criticism etc…even though honestly I’m pretty pissed off as i was their customer since their release #1.

I did. Initially back in October. They said they would ship all my orders next week. They ignored my messages on FB for 2 months since. About two weeks ago they finally replied that my orders have been shipped. No tracking number or anything, so I’m still kinda worried…don’t know, I was trying to be kind and polite with all my messages because i know how sensitive they are with criticism etc…even though honestly I’m pretty pissed off as i was their customer since their release #1.
That's a shame, man. Hopefully they'll be arriving to you any time now. I have bigtime issues with the way Zavvi just did me, and after years of business with them, I believe they've shown me they don't deserve it. Everyone else of consequence has done me quite fair thankfully, including Cinemuseum. Although I have to give the biggest love to Manta Lab when it comes to getting goods timely and packaged for survival.

Last edited:
Could the mods at least disable the Purchase/GB links so people don't click on them thinking this stuff is still available? Or are open links to products that are no longer available some kind of selling point to the site?