Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #134) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 3, 2020 (Standard) - July 15, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 601 numbered copies

29509023-460E-47DF-BF7E-68DD6D3E8861.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay, so after close inspection, just for those who care to know, of the 7x character cards, the Scheider that is bottom right and the card top left are definitely Jaws 2.

Of the 10x photo cards the 3 on the extreme left are all Jaws 2, as is the middle photo on the far right.

Um....Any chance they're throwing Jaws 2 on blu ray in with this set? Like I said, this set is wicked Jawsome, but someone should have run all this by me. I mean, really man. Jaws or Jaws 2? I'm your man.

Okay, so after close inspection, just for those who care to know, of the 7x character cards, the Scheider that is bottom right and the card top left are definitely Jaws 2.

Of the 10x photo cards the 3 on the extreme left are all Jaws 2, as is the middle photo on the far right.

Um....Any chance they're throwing Jaws 2 on blu ray in with this set? Like I said, this set is wicked Jawsome, but someone should have run all this by me. I mean, really man. Jaws or Jaws 2? I'm your man.

Ouch. @Actarus and @DMD4k what do you have to say for yourselves? :p