Jaws (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Film Vault Range) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 29, 2024
Purchase links: Vice Press - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Pre-order from Monday April 15)
Price: £49.99 (Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition limited to 300 - Hand numbered archival pigment print on 250gm Naturalis Absolute White Matt archival paper.

Jaws.jpg

jaws-film-vault-steelbook-poster-matt-ferguson-florey.png

Last edited:
Hey @paulboland why is your 1st post not being updated with the pre-order links, while @Lenny Nero's VAULT threads already have all that information!?

Can you explain??? :naughty:
Look again lol and also I also the Vice press links as that was not done in the other threads.

I sleep at night when i'm off work at weekends and get up around 9.30am on a Monday

Reactions: Billy Talent
fortunately got my order in, but 2nd order for other editions did that world pay bug thing again, so annoying.
For about a year and half, the payment section is really slow for me. But it works every time. Sometimes do have to wait a min or 2 but always works

Got stitched up on Blade Runner had to buy it from Amazon,
I would assume HMV/Zavvi were alotted much less than Amazon.
They could also add more later.
Got Jaws, Shawshank and Scarface on HMV

I thought there was heaps of these steelbooks yes without poster actually forgot about it will now and wanted to get the first bunch but jaws and blade runner sold out.

Zavvi Sold Out
HMV Sold Out
Didn't think that they would sell this well to be honest.
Some of the others won’t. Goodfellas, Scarface and jaws clearly have the best art and a lot like the BR art - but the film is more cult and always sells well. Apollo 13 is the worst. And not many like the Shawshank art so some will stick around.

BR was always selling out day one on the main sites. I knew Jaws would be popular too because the art always gets positive feedback

I thought there was heaps of these steelbooks yes without poster actually forgot about it will now and wanted to get the first bunch but jaws and blade runner sold out.
More can easily be made during production if they are well received, especially if the earliest release date is July. They’ll be more available after release (but most likely a small batch from cancellations and leftovers) and they could possibly get announced in other countries

Some of the others won’t. Goodfellas, Scarface and jaws clearly have the best art and a lot like the BR art. Apollo 13 is the worst. And not many like the Shawshank art so some will stick around.

BR was always selling out day one on the main sites. I knew Jaws would be popular too because the art always gets positive feedback
From what I've looked at, Apollo 13 has a history of lacklustre art on their steelbooks; I'd say this release is a marginal upgrade and a little better then years past but still nothing beyond only average unfortunately.

Last edited: