Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Jaws Blu-Ray Digibook [Czech]

Released August 15,2012

Filmcity.cz

10082012862.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i need this version (czech), because the us version is best buy exclusive and i don't live in the us. Besides, the czech version has portuguese audio. the only thing i don't know is the content of the book is in english.

anyone knows if the informations inside the digibook (the pages of the book) is in english or czech?

i need this version (czech), because the us version is best buy exclusive and i don't live in the us. Besides, the czech version has portuguese audio. the only thing i don't know is the content of the book is in english.

contents of the book is in English ;)

Hi Carllenc,

Could you please confirm if it has Portuguese subtitles (and audio) ?
Because some fellas in other forum are insisting that haven't.
And mine is already sent... :p

Thanks

Leobzrra

Could anyone let me know if the disc is the same as the UK disc? Very tempted to get this but trying to figure out how much it will cost to ship it to the UK, don't really understand the site's language very well :p

Somebody could take a picture of the language/subtitle menu?

Because some fellas told me that it hasn't brazilian portuguese audio.

Thanks

Pelo jeito o que mais tem é brasileiro que comprou na Tcheca e ta se mordendo pra ver se tem ou não DUB e LEG em PTBR... Hehehehe... Mais um aqui. :)
Sorry guys for the portuguese speech above... but the enviroment force me to do it... :)
I just sad that has a bunch of Brazillian friends interested in that topic 'cause the rumors and expectations about the BR-PT options in that release...

Reactions: leobzrra
No problem. All foreigners and languages welcome so long as you sprinkle in some English and keep on topic. ;)

Pois é Miro... ;)

Mas pelas fotos postadas em um site brazuca, não tem nenhum nem outro :(

==========

Yeah Miro... ;)

But some pictures posted on a Brazilian website, it was proved that this edition has no audio or subtitles in Portuguese :(

4bd9bfb3076fcccbc40a6b4.jpg

778758df4469a838555eda2.jpg

914cce2a8edea1137c18bdf.jpg

(@Forum BJC)

Reactions: pmartin252