Jaws (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 22, 2010
california usa
i just saw the info in HMV UK:drool: if it's true i'm in heaven.....:D:naughty::oohyeah:

Jaws (Blu Ray SteelBook) (UK)

Release date of September 3, 2012.

Purchase here @ Amazon

Play pre-order

HMV

10602346-1333642010-93625.jpg

Actual Pic:

attachment.php

jawssteel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Opened my steel last night - lovely simple steel, exactly how it needed to be - the film itself looked great! Can't wait to watch all the extras when I have the time - noticed how the 'making of Jaws' was 2 hours long *wow* :D

Opened my steel last night - lovely simple steel, exactly how it needed to be - the film itself looked great! Can't wait to watch all the extras when I have the time - noticed how the 'making of Jaws' was 2 hours long *wow* :D

I love this movie and the steelbook even more. Its my favorite steelbook this year.

This was the one thing I wanted today, forgot all about it 5 minutes before it started and had a shower came back and it was gone. On the waiting list but won't hold my breath :(

Got it! :D

Last edited:
won't hold my breath :( ...Got it! :D

Lol, nice one. You do kind of have to hold your breath because it gets offered to you when someone else fails to check out quickly enough. Then it gets offered to you on a limited time basis and you need to check out quickly or else it gets passed on again. Lightning deal indeed.

You probably nabbed it from some poor old lady who fumbled with her specs and wallet too long. :twisted: :oohyeah:

Reactions: hayemaker