Jaws (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 22, 2010
california usa
i just saw the info in HMV UK:drool: if it's true i'm in heaven.....:D:naughty::oohyeah:

Jaws (Blu Ray SteelBook) (UK)

Release date of September 3, 2012.

Purchase here @ Amazon

Play pre-order

HMV

10602346-1333642010-93625.jpg

Actual Pic:

attachment.php

jawssteel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, nice one. You do kind of have to hold your breath because it gets offered to you when someone else fails to check out quickly enough. Then it gets offered to you on a limited time basis and you need to check out quickly or else it gets passed on again. Lightning deal indeed.

You probably nabbed it from some poor old lady who fumbled with her specs and wallet too long. :twisted: :oohyeah:

Yeah wasn't too sure what I had to do when I was on the waiting list. So just sat there watching and the add to basket button lit up!

Lets hope she learns from her mistake then :naughty:

i thought i missed this but 1 minute after i pressed go on waiting list, i got it :)

so pleased as i've got both ET & Jaws in these deals and saved nearly £15, which i can now spent on more steels lol

managed to get mine.
just sitting there waiting for that buy now button to appear.
i agree, it is good that amazon are enforcing the 1 per customer.

Surprised how quickly it sold out, could it be this is a rare one in the making?

Though I don't think it's dropped in price once since release, might be something to do with it.

Surprised how quickly it sold out, could it be this is a rare one in the making?

Though I don't think it's dropped in price once since release, might be something to do with it.

To be honest i am surprised this is/was still available everywhere at the £19.99 price point. If i had to guess before release i would have said this was nailed on to go OOP and be fetching big prices on Ebay. Not sure what the run was, assuming it was high, 20k+?? If this had been exclusive to Amazon,HMV or Play then i'm sure it would of course be much more sought after.

I'm guessing amazon had less stock of this than ET. Seem to remember this went OOS at Amazon before they got more stock in.

I'm guessing amazon had less stock of this than ET. Seem to remember this went OOS at Amazon before they got more stock in.

Yeah, that's very true.....did go OOS briefly.

Makes you wonder how limited some of these steelbooks really are....especially when most of these steelbooks aren't exclusive to the one retailer.

I can't see this ever being a high priced steel, too many versions for it to be hard to find. The Japanese version is the one that is really sought after but that version comes with the booklet which none of the others have.