Jaws (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 22, 2010
california usa
i just saw the info in HMV UK:drool: if it's true i'm in heaven.....:D:naughty::oohyeah:

Jaws (Blu Ray SteelBook) (UK)

Release date of September 3, 2012.

Purchase here @ Amazon

Play pre-order

HMV

10602346-1333642010-93625.jpg

Actual Pic:

attachment.php

jawssteel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! i posted it very late last night and it has all this reaction....i must say i shouldn't be impressed since this film is one of the most amazing piece of art ever....

Looking forward to this. Is my wallet the only 1 glad it's not coming in May or June along with everything else ?

Definitly buying this one, classic movie, I still remember the song they sing on the boat before jaws attacks. Just an awesome movie all around.

......Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed....I had a little drink about an hour ago and it went right to my head.......!!!

Classic! :hilarious:

Really can't for this, hope it have some shiney bling bling if not embossed/debossed now that be extra cool, but will get it regardless :scat:

they should number them, then we know exactly for sure how many, limited edition can be any amount i guess.
still this is quite an awesome cover and compliments the film perfectly, it shall be mine!