Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (live)
Price: £29.99

11348482-3994425713722266.jpg

11348482-1604425713657967.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered this and Daredevil steelbooks after missing out on the Agent Carter ones. Was gonna just stick to collecting MCU movies and give the TV series' a miss as it was starting to become expensive but couldn't resist any longer.. having said that, these are a total blind buy for me as I've never watched any of the TV shows as of yet

Just ordered this and Daredevil steelbooks after missing out on the Agent Carter ones. Was gonna just stick to collecting MCU movies and give the TV series' a miss as it was starting to become expensive but couldn't resist any longer.. having said that, these are a total blind buy for me as I've never watched any of the TV shows as of yet

Daredevil is a solid installation of a vigilante superhero show. Think Arrow but with an actual cinematographer, and a writing team that doesn't have to adhere to the inane requirements of the CW.

Jessica Jones is an in depth look at what survivors of Mental abuse and **** go through, and is a legitimate series that is driven by character development and intrinsic motivations.

In my opinion, both Daredevil and Jessica Jones represent the pinnacle of what Marvel has to offer in terms of cinematic value, as it far surpasses anything that Marvel Studios proper could hope to produce (with the exception of the astounding Winter Soldier).

Reactions: Butz2k
Wish they did agents of shield in steelbook also I know it's not the greatest but as I have all the mcu films in steelbook and the tv they do feels incomplete

• Thanks
Just watched this over the last week, it was very good as was Daredevil. Much more adult than the DC shows & both of them are nice steels too :)

Wow! I just received it in the mail today. It took well over two months for it to finally arrive but it got here along with the Fright Night steelbook. I'm pretty happy now after thinking they were lost,

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek
It did drop to £26.99 the other week for about 2 days but I'm personally waiting for a £19.99 or cheaper
didnt see that drop. Still not enough for me to bite, and after the disappointment of Daredevil it'll have to be closer to half price for me to bite on this one(despite preferring it over Daredevil)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Wish they did agents of shield in steelbook also I know it's not the greatest but as I have all the mcu films in steelbook and the tv they do feels incomplete
likewise. Would be nice to have each season on steelbook, but the wider MCU is getting pricey to keep up with, so beyond this show(maybe the Defenders once its out) I think I might stop buying anymore MCU TV show's (so no Daredevil 2, Luke Cage etc)

Yeah, I wish I could get an AoS Steelbook... but unfortunately all we have is the BluRay and the Digipak.
But- to be fair- I think they wouldn't sell well. I personally would probably only purchase Series 2- I wasn't a fan of any of the other seasons.

Depending on how good Iron Fist and The Defenders are- I might be done with Marvel Steelbooks altogether.
Daredevil Series 2 was underwhelming. I couldn't even finish Luke Cage. AoS has been disappointing ever since it was good THAT ONE TIME. xD

Suppose if they changed the number of discs they fit on. At the moment each season comprises of 5 discs and as far as I'm aware you can only fit 4 in a slim steelbook?
You can fit 6 discs in a standard steelbook using the stack method on the hubs as used with some recent 5 and 6 disc steelbooks these where standard steelbooks not jumbos

I would though not expect to see a steelbook for agents of steel for a while yet and that is if even happens

You can fit 6 discs in a standard steelbook using the stack method on the hubs as used with some recent 5 and 6 disc steelbooks these where standard steelbooks not jumbos

I would though not expect to see a steelbook for agents of steel for a while yet and that is if even happens

Are those agents that watch over steelbooks? :wow::Snap:

• Thanks
Reactions: lights