Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (live)
Price: £29.99

11348482-3994425713722266.jpg

11348482-1604425713657967.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'll order the German version when it's live as a **** you to zavvi

The steels will be the same won't they?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I think I'll order the German version when it's live as a **** you to zavvi

The steels will be the same won't they?

I would imagine so... and while I didn't see the German Release of the Daredevil Series 1 Steelbook, the only difference that I could see is that the "Complete First Season" listed on the cover was in German instead of English. I don't know whether or not that was just on the J-Card, though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I would imagine so... and while I didn't see the German Release of the Daredevil Series 1 Steelbook, the only difference that I could see is that the "Complete First Season" listed on the cover was in German instead of English. I don't know whether or not that was just on the J-Card, though.

I'll check out the thread for the German daredevil then

Cheers

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187

No pics in that thread but I'll take the chance. Plus this is out too soon and the same time as agent Carter. Would be better after decemeber

Edit: just watched an unboxing and its all English under the jcard so that's good

Price isnt that high really for a full TV season steelbook. Walking dead and game of thrones for similar prices for the newest season.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Price isnt that high really for a full TV season steelbook. Walking dead and game of thrones for similar prices for the newest season.

A few quid would of helped off and the codes always work for a small time so I just find it cheeky of them

Plus it's £30 in a weeks time when I need that for other things so im happy to wait until after Christmas or the German which I have a hunch won't be out the same time as this anyway. And that helps

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
A few quid would of helped off and the codes always work for a small time so I just find it cheeky of them

Plus it's £30 in a weeks time when I need that for other things so im happy to wait until after Christmas or the German which I have a hunch won't be out the same time as this anyway. And that helps
Oh i would have loved to save a couple bucks as well. This is a title i dont want to have sell out on me though ;)

Reactions: Flloydo

Yes I feel that this is the normal price for a new season of a popular TV show. Best Buy usually sells the newest season of Game of Thrones for $40+.