Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (live)
Price: £29.99

11348482-3994425713722266.jpg

11348482-1604425713657967.jpg

Last edited:
How likely is this to sell out?
its a split run with atleast germany so far i think. So the UK portion might be like 2k or something but maybe @paulboland has more info for us. I dont think it will sell out before release date but again for me its reasonable price and something that I will be sad to have to pay ebay for.

It's bad luck mentioning the code before it's live ;)
Amateur mistake... :whistle::LOL:;)

bad-luck-compilation-gif_o_883667.gif

:p

And the code is absent for this

Well I'm not paying £30 for this

(Knew the code should not of been mentioned before cough cough)
Stuck an order in for now but may choose to cancel soon dependant on funds. Artwork does look badass though....... :hungry::naughty: Pity @Steelselecta jinxed the damn code :squint::meh::rolleyes::p:rofl:

Amateur mistake... :whistle::LOL:;)

bad-luck-compilation-gif_o_883667.gif

:p

Stuck an order in for now but may choose to cancel soon dependant on funds. Artwork does look badass though....... :hungry::naughty: Pity @Steelselecta jinxed the damn code :squint::meh::rolleyes::p:rofl:

Hahahahaha that gif

I'm in bits

"Gets his first kill in a game - Russian roulette" lol

"Kidnaps a teenage girl - Liam nessons daughter"

&

" tries a stealthy fart in class - Sh*ts"

Are too funny. Nearly wet myself

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
How likely is this to sell out?
Very likely to sell out It's Marvel
It's hard to judge as to how fast as release date is soon and short period of a pre order
It might be sold out before christmas but you can be sure even when it does sell out it will come back in stock after cancellations

This is not a release to wait for a price drop

Ordered! I was in work & remembered it at 4.45 so glad it was still in stock.

Yeah, the lack of a discount is a bit of a bummer but I can't pass this up, my favorite Netflix show to date!

Reactions: FN-2187
I'll take one . . . (only a fiver more than the Amaray with the interesting and colourful artwork).

For anyone interested in the steelbook front artwork it's by Alex Maleev (Bulgarian comic book artist)
http://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/alex-maleev-illustrates-awesome-poster-marvels-jessica-jones/

Amaray art / Variant art
II
V
A1dyYFu6NbL._SL1500_.jpg

The 3 variant artworks also interesting but more than happy with the one they went for the steelbook.
Variant Artwork by David Mack and Michael Gaydos
portrait_incredible.jpg
portrait_incredible.jpg
portrait_incredible.jpg

Last edited:
£29.99 is the standard price in the UK for new season boxsets regardless of style "IE Steelbook, digi etc" anyone bitching obviously doesn't pay attention, this is a normal good price. Like Daredevil and Agent Carter this WILL sell out fast and you won't see it back in stock! Good luck to those wanting a lower price thats NOT going to happen! This is Marvel = gone soon!

£29.99 is the standard price in the UK for new season boxsets regardless of style "IE Steelbook, digi etc" anyone bitching obviously doesn't pay attention, this is a normal good price. Like Daredevil and Agent Carter this WILL sell out fast and you won't see it back in stock! Good luck to those wanting a lower price thats NOT going to happen! This is Marvel = gone soon!

If it sells out which it most likely will then it will still come back just like daredevil and agent Carter after release due to cancellations, payment problems and bulk buys whether it's for 10 mins or 48 hours

And my personal 'bitching' wasn't to wait around for a price drop (i know that won't happen - although agent Carter 2 stil hasn't sold out) but because for daredevil and both Carters a code could be used.

Makes me laugh the one they disable the code competely for is the one coming out 15 days (probably charged in 9-10 days)

And everyone else's 'bitching' is because Christmas is coming up. Plus so many frickin premiums coming up by manta, blunfan, kimchi, nova etc people have to pick and choose.

If this release date was after Christmas it would make it easier for a lot and most would welcome that and more would prob order. But the payment is too soon and me personally have other priority items (asian steels) to save my money for. - that's why I was bitching

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Very likely to sell out It's Marvel
It's hard to judge as to how fast as release date is soon and short period of a pre order
It might be sold out before christmas but you can be sure even when it does sell out it will come back in stock after cancellations

This is not a release to wait for a price drop

You on zavvi commission now? Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo