John Wick (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Saturday May 25 @ around 6pm UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Debossed title

D7UqW0QX4AARcx7.jpg

Last edited:
Had payment taken for one of the JW steels, I'm sure the other will be taken shortly

The rear 'art' is a disappointment but I've still not seen the second and it didn't cost much more than the amaray, with a discount, so decided to keep the orders

same here ...so many canceled their order, so there should be enough copies for the re-stock.
Excellent, then it will be mine! :naughty: I just need this one. For the second part I have the french steel and the third one was crap altogether so I am not even sure I will be getting this as a SteelBook.

Seems plumb crazy to cancel either of these two John Wick steelbooks especially when it's OOP - I mean you can always take delivery and at the very least get all of your money back + :-
1568937668214.png

1568937796782.png

1568937719386.png

... especially when looking at the asking prices for the Japan JW 1 steelbook with the similar front art:-
1568938115006.png

1568938183654.png

These are not OOP yet

Zavvi are just sold out for now that's not the same as been OOP
Zavvi will put back on website customer cancellations and orders that zavvi cancelled due to payment issues

Zavvi have to manually put available stock on website this most times is done after release date

Going by this web forum and other sites seems to be a lot cancelled their orders

I cancelled both mostly due to I needed the cash for bills

I will get these later if still in stock next month

I havent even been charged for this yet and release date is Monday so no chance it will be turning up for then

This is also up at steelbook.com debossed but no mention of finish.

The back cover is blank unfortunately :ugh: glossy finish might save it but very disappointing overall.

Nova's is still King! :cigar:
View attachment 446821View attachment 446822
I just recieved my copy of 2 and it's matte, seems so disappointin for me. No back artwork, sh*t finish, they couldn't even get the right inside artwork for 2. If anyone i's waiting for a restock, I wouldn't these steel books are total trash. I already have both movies on 4k as well, so I was just in it for the case, novas steelwork for 2 was better than both these wastes of money. This is the last Warner steel book I'm buying, don't care if it sells out, haven't even seen them put out a good steelbook that I can think of.

Reactions: Felix_ro
I see zavvi have taken down the 23rd of september from the item page for this now so god knows when we should expect this now ?

I see zavvi have taken down the 23rd of september from the item page for this now so god knows when we should expect this now ?
It's usual with Zavvi website when release date arrives and not yet in stock the release date vanishes

When not sold out it also auto goes listed as sold out on their system on release date if no stock on system yet
You will see the same for Kong Skull Island listing on zavvi website
It's listed as sold out but it's not

If stock arrives this week Zavvi will charge debit/credit cards or list a new release date in a few days time
If stock arrives this week for example for Kong Skull Island listing it will change to Buy Now or back to Pre Order if release date changed

Zavvi usually update website 1-2 days later after original release date to new release date if it's changing.

Sometimes they have a delay in stock arriving and warehouse only get delivery on Monday or Tuesday

It's usual with Zavvi website when release date arrives and not yet in stock the release date vanishes

When not sold out it also auto goes listed as sold out on their system on release date if no stock on system yet
You will see the same for Kong Skull Island listing on zavvi website
It's listed as sold out but it's not

If stock arrives this week Zavvi will charge debit/credit cards or list a new release date in a few days time
If stock arrives this week for example for Kong Skull Island listing it will change to Buy Now or back to Pre Order if release date changed

Zavvi usually update website 1-2 days later after original release date to new release date if it's changing.

Sometimes they have a delay in stock arriving and warehouse only get delivery on Monday or Tuesday
Good to know thanks for the advice. Also do you know when zavvi process a refund for a return or is it a case of waiting for it to arrive back into my bank account as I sent my batman set back and just wandering how it works cheers.

Good to know thanks for the advice. Also do you know when zavvi process a refund for a return or is it a case of waiting for it to arrive back into my bank account as I sent my batman set back and just wandering how it works cheers.
If they requested you to return
The refund is done after they received it

Did you use tracked shipping when returning and send Zavvi photo of post office receipt as in proof of posting

If they requested you to return
The refund is done after they received it

Did you use tracked shipping when returning and send Zavvi photo of post office receipt as in proof of posting
I emailed them because of damage then they sent me a reply with a pre paid royal mail tracked 48 return label and there own return number and I just stuck all to the box and sent back to them last Thursday