John Wick (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 7, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 10 PM Korea time - UTC +9)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Note: One 4K disc (feature + supplements).
Full Slip limited to 1500 numbered copies
Lenti limited to 1500 numbered copies

1B6881DB-09D2-4411-B4A3-C18422659CF7.jpeg763003BA-8F80-4495-A140-DF359DF4D4DF.jpeg
105401474_2517974471639643_7836783878714024617_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have been a booklet (even if same as previous release) instead of a folded poster and a keychain.

As far as artwork goes for lenti and full slip, I think they did the best they could given the limited artwork available for the first movie as I pointed out a few days ago.

Looks pretty classy IMO. Was hoping they'd release beauty shots for all three at the same time though to make deciding which slips to go for easier... don't want to make the same mistake I did with their original releases where I chose the FS for JW1, then regretted it once they released JW2 with a lenti to match JW1. Might just risk holding off now tbh... if they sell out, then fair enough. Wouldn't be surprised if they do this whole thing again once JW4 is out anyway.

Doesn’t stand anywhere close to the original release. Filmarena is better too.
Hard to see Nova failing in 2019-2020.

So when John Wick 4 comes out, do we get a WEA release in line with the original WEA releases (o ring lenticular etc) or do we get a release to match these steels?

Reactions: luke98
I seem to be asking this a lot about one retailer or another but...are Novamedia likely to ship this customs friendly? Just to clarify (i.e. before @DMD4k says that customs are friendlier than ever :spoil:) I mean will they put a lower value to avoid additional customs charges!

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I seem to be asking this a lot about one retailer or another but...are Novamedia likely to ship this customs friendly? Just to clarify (i.e. before @DMD4k says that customs are friendlier than ever :spoil:) I mean will they put a lower value to avoid additional customs charges!
hdn rule #1 dont listen to @DMD4k

but to answer your question ...yes customer friendly

I seem to be asking this a lot about one retailer or another but...are Novamedia likely to ship this customs friendly?

They are customs friendly but given the currency fluctuation, if you have a specific preference, best to email them and ask them to indicate your preferred value.

Reactions: Loony_Tic
Yeah locked in OC. Not risking missing direct for the sake of a couple of quid. Used Monzo card so that near enough saved the difference in cost to direct.

Will get both, decide which to keep (if not both) and flog the other.

Reactions: Aniv