John Wick (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #26) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 7, 2020
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 10 PM Korea time - UTC +9)
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Note: One 4K disc (feature + supplements).
Full Slip limited to 1500 numbered copies
Lenti limited to 1500 numbered copies

1B6881DB-09D2-4411-B4A3-C18422659CF7.jpeg763003BA-8F80-4495-A140-DF359DF4D4DF.jpeg
105401474_2517974471639643_7836783878714024617_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So they lied about the steelbooks having spot gloss? I hope I'm not imagining it, but I believe they previously mentioned spot gloss on the steels. Was going to order direct, but I think I'm going to save my money as I'm happy with all the original releases. Better for my wallet. I actually like the Zavvi 4K steels more than these despite not having any back art.

Reactions: djjez83
So they lied about the steelbooks having spot gloss? I hope I'm not imagining it, but I believe they previously mentioned spot gloss on the steels. Was going to order direct, but I think I'm going to save my money as I'm happy with all the original releases. Better for my wallet. I actually like the Zavvi 4K steels more than these despite not having any back art.

they posted a quick video
There is a touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never understood the reasoning behind this re-release apart from obvious reason of just cash grabbing. The initial releases are of premium quality. All you need to do is pop in a 4k disc and you have the best of both worlds.

Nova have gone down in my estimation with this tactic (n)

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
They could have save this with some bossing and a high glossy finish. Could've turn out nice.

With atleast one more sequel in the works it throws the whole line up in the air as which design route will they go with for the next release? Will they do a WEA based on a poster art with gloss finish and o ring lenticular or one of these bland steels with a full sleeve lenticular. People who have committed to one line or the other will get shafted either way