USA
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
SKU: 5864900
HDN Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

john_wick.jpg

Last edited:
How did you get yours to ship from Best Buy?
Shipping wasn't available for this...

He ordered it a couple months ago, or even before that. Probably when it was first listed. This is why I don't wait to pre order.

They've been playing a lot of games with availability lately.

The skeptic in me says that there's still a bunch of stock left, however this could end up being hard to find if they did a lower print run...

The next few days will be interesting

does 19,99 is the final price ? bit expensive for the first one ?

Probably won't go lower, unless they make a million of these and need to get rid of extra stock in the future. It's not a new title, but people will pay it so they have a steelbook to go with chapter 2. And let's face it, John Wick is a popular title!

Completely missed out on the preorder and store pickup is not available within 250 miles of me. Might anyone have an extra copy they'd be willing to sell? I'm not able to get to a store early on Tuesday to try to grab one.

For anyone who Preordered both John wick steelbooks in same order. Best Buy is currently offering additional $5 discount as there weekly promotion. Buy any 2 John Wick titles and receive $5 discount. Currently out of stock for both shipping and in store pickup near me. However, discount shows when both items are added to cart.

Need to call Best Buy support to have refund applied which i received without any issues.

Completely missed out on the preorder and store pickup is not available within 250 miles of me. Might anyone have an extra copy they'd be willing to sell? I'm not able to get to a store early on Tuesday to try to grab one.
I bought both on groupbuy but I don't number one. If @apsmith21 is willing to deliver to u for cost of postage u can paypal me for it. That's it ok with him

I bought both on groupbuy but I don't number one. If @apsmith21 is willing to deliver to u for cost of postage u can paypal me for it. That's it ok with him

If you guys want settle up between you on the cost of #1, I can ship to the USA for only $5 (including packaging).

LMK