John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jul 13, 2016
United kingdom
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 24 at 12 PM)
Price: £15.99

11526667-1754506542551.jpg

11526667-1604510728246.jpg 11526667-8454510728353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an issue with my order, so I made a second order, and asked to cancel the first one (literally 1 minute after I paid), Zavvi replied it is impossible to cancel.

great, just great.

Everyone seems to be able to use that code but sadly didn't work for me on Blade or John Wick.

Never heard that before.

yay I mean, I can understand if I asked for cancellation the day after or whatever, but I asked the minute after I made the order, and it says it will be dispatched the 27th (so in 3 days) and they says they can't cancel, because it's too late :)

I had an issue with my order, so I made a second order, and asked to cancel the first one (literally 1 minute after I paid), Zavvi replied it is impossible to cancel.

great, just great.
Same issue I had with Blade. :rolleyes:

great, just great.
When you order in stock items on Zavvi payment is taken within less than 1 min pretty much straight away
Once Zavvi have sent payment request to your bank a cancel order request will fail as your order is already at awaiting despatch stage

It's been like that for years with zavvi it's not like amazon where you can cancel an order even if payment request has been done but not dispatched yet

In my opinion Zavvi should not do payment request to a bank until at least 2-3 hours after you order so you can cancel your order quickly if required for in stock items

• Thanks
Reactions: milky