John Wick: Chapter 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Sunday May 26 @ around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Debossed title

D7UqW0VW0AEaWDH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Use this code VCUK104K and you will get 10% off the preorder. Runs out today!

Holy cow it works, thanks mate! Reordered JW1 also, worked all the way, thanks bud.....sometimes I really wonder how you guys find out these codes :confused:, you must be working for Zavvi or I dunno :LOL:

Reactions: Kosm
Holy cow it works, thanks mate! Reordered JW1 also, worked all the way, thanks bud.....sometimes I really wonder how you guys find out these codes :confused:, you must be working for Zavvi or I dunno :LOL:
No worries mate. Happy to help!

Use this code VCUK104K and you will get 10% off the preorder. Runs out today!

Yep. That code even worked for me for JW1 and JW2 which is great since the welcome346 code never works for me.
Thank you!

@Hereticz

I received a code similar to VCUK104K in an email about a month ago and it was only valid for 1 day as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I'm with @Noodles . If they come up in a sale at about £15 each I might get them but already have the Novas and regular 4k slips! Excited to see how these turn out though!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm with @Noodles . If they come up in a sale at about £15 each I might get them but already have the Novas and regular 4k slips! Excited to see how these turn out though!!
Owning Nova's is also why I don't mind holding off on these... plus the fact that the UK steel for JW3 probably won't even match!

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Owning Nova's is also why I don't mind holding off on these... plus the fact that the UK steel for JW3 probably won't even match!
Yes very true! Which is a shame they would make a lovely set! I know what will match though....Nova's 3rd lenti!! :naughty::cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles