John Wick: Chapter 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Sunday May 26 @ around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Debossed title

D7UqW0VW0AEaWDH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still
Could not resist ordered both but missed out on the 3rd lol Here's hoping it comes back
Do you still want it to come back in stock now that the artwork has been released

It’s absolutely appalling that this Steelbook does not sit with the first two 4K releases.

Unfortunately this seems to happen a lot as there just seems to be no continuity when it comes to Steelbooks

Do you still

Do you still want it to come back in stock now that the artwork has been released

It’s absolutely appalling that this Steelbook does not sit with the first two 4K releases.

Unfortunately this seems to happen a lot as there just seems to be no continuity when it comes to Steelbooks
You never know they might bring it out again further down the line that fits the first two

You never know they might bring it out again further down the line that fits the first two
What they will do is rerelease the three movies with artwork that sits together as a collective group when the fourth film hits the cinema and then release the fourth Steelbook that doesn’t match so that they can release another later on :)

Reactions: pioneer
What they will do is rerelease the three movies with artwork that sits together as a collective group when the fourth film hits the cinema and then release the fourth Steelbook that doesn’t match so that they can release another later on :)

That's the way it's done. I accepted this long ago. If a matching set really matters to people then don't buy anything until a franchise is complete. But good luck waiting until that day which could be years or decades from now.

That goes for all franchises. They may never end. So waiting is pointless. Perhaps people should just stick to movies that don't get sequels.

Reactions: Shark
That's the way it's done. I accepted this long ago. If a matching set really matters to people then don't buy anything until a franchise is complete. But good luck waiting until that day which could be years or decades from now.

That goes for all franchises. They may never end. So waiting is pointless. Perhaps people should just stick to movies that don't get sequels.
Unfortunately it is the way it is done but surely they could have released a better Steelbook in the U.K. other than the two psychedelic offerings that they are peddling (the slips and Steelbook artwork wouldn’t look out of place on an Austin Powers poster)

At least the French are getting a decent Steelbook for this fantastic movie

Reactions: Stygian
Just checked the listing again, and the delivery date has been added and its DECEMBER 2nd....! that's a hell of a long time to wait ?, pretty sure I saw a poster get the date of 23rd September on a zavvi chat, but I suppose that's zavvi for you. @Noodles mods might want to change the date in the OP.
OP updated with new release date

Saw the thumbnail for this release next to the thread for the German Parabellum release, and they both have the same image of Keanu on the front? No wonder I was getting confused every time I saw this steelbook. Is this a John Wick 3 image?

Saw the thumbnail for this release next to the thread for the German Parabellum release, and they both have the same image of Keanu on the front? No wonder I was getting confused every time I saw this steelbook. Is this a John Wick 3 image?

That JW3 poster uses a shot of Keanu from JW2. Now you can’t unsee!

I don't understand how this can have a release date in December when JW3 comes out on Sep. 16th and the JW comes out Sep. 23rd.
:wtf: