tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: June 27, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €19.99

tmp_4344-csm_john-wick-kapitel-2_blu-raysteelbookpackshot3d_04199_f05c45776d228752344-jpg.310796

91two7k6s5l-_sl1500_-jpg.311676

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if German blu rays have English subtitles for foreign speaking parts? I got burned on the French steelbook for John wick as no English subs for the foreign language parts.

I have the German mediabook and it does have English subtitles for the Russian bits. Given that both the steelbook and the mediabook were distributed by Studio Canal, it's fair to assume the discs are the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: crib79
Nova should do an excellent job as they did with the first will wait it out to see what they do for the second edition.

got the answer from concorde:
they still dont know how the final product will look, because it's too early. the same goes for the specification

got the answer from concorde:
they still dont know how the final product will look, because it's too early. the same goes for the specification

That's good news, because I don't like that artwork. Anybody with a few weeks of experience in using Photoshop could have created it.
That being said, I am very much looking forward to seeing the movie and getting a cool looking steelbook.

If that's the final artwork which I hope it is then it's a good news for us all. I will get this aswell as Nova and hopefully FA.

No, no, no! The spine is wrong and does not match the first JW steel. :cautious: I love red, it is my favourite colour, but this one hurts the eye indeed. (n) Well, seems like I have to go for the Nova steel.

Last edited: