John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, just had an email through from Amazon saying the release date will be sometime around January 2020. Presumably a placeholder though.
Email you got was the estimated arrival date as in period when your order will be delivered

Release date subject to change and applies to all home media Blu-ray/DVD releases
At the moment release date is listed as December 31st which is a Tuesday

Release dates for Blu-ray/DVD in UK is a Monday so it won't be December 31st

Amazon UK will send more emails about estimated arrival date when website updates listing to a different release date
Amazon send these emails automatically anytime release date changes on their website so expect to get more

I expect release date will be between September to December with October more likely

I wouldn’t buy that release date that Amazon have put out, standard end of the year date that they usually put out. I agree with October being the more likely release date, maybe even November.

My Amazon now shows this is due for 16th of September release date
That’s unlikely for a U.K. release as April cinema movies are released Sept, May in Oct, June in Nov etc.

There have been exceptions ie Ant-Man & Wasp being Aug to Dec but that was clearly to take advantage of xmas PLUS we got it a month late in cinemas so should have been the usual July to Dec

Would prefer you to be right if course :’

Reactions: Joker88
Another email from Amazon UK

The items listed below will actually be dispatched sooner than we had originally expected based on the new release date:

"John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum Steelbook [Blu-ray] [2019]"
Previous estimated arrival date: January 04 2020
New estimated arrival date: September 23 2019 - September 24 2019

The emails amazon send out is the estimated arrival date as in when you can expect delivery
Release date is September 16th which is a Monday

Cinema to Home Media release is usually 4-5 months after cinema release

May cinema release
September is 4 Months after cinema release so September 16th likely be correct

Release date though may change again :rofl: as all releases are subject to change

the release date of the German version is October 1 and we in Germany always get the movies 2-3 weeks later, so September 16 for the UK version sounds correct

I would say 16th is correct and zavvi now also have there steelbook of this set as the 16th September also :)

I am thinking if this will be the same as ZAVVI's...
Amazon exclusive has metal lobby card and gold coin

Zavvi exclusive don't have metal lobby card and coin is black

Slipcase artwork likely will be different with Amazon and Zavvi exclusives

Steelbook might be the same but that won't be known until released

Amazon exclusive has metal lobby card and gold coin

Zavvi exclusive don't have metal lobby card and coin is black

Slipcase artwork likely will be different with Amazon and Zavvi exclusives

Steelbook might be the same but that won't be known until released
Ya, I mean the steelbook itself can be the same, but with different slip or accessory. Steelbook is enough for me.