John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 09-16-19

Hereticz

Premium Supporter
Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
Thanks for the tag @Apollon

So this one will be maybe same as Zavvi except with Metal Hotel Lobby Card on top? Or maybe totally different artworks? Haha I smell crazyness about this release lol it is a mess already :D:hilarious:

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Apollon

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
I'm about to as well.
I’ve not bothered with zavvi

Plus this having a gold coin and zavvi a black coin, don’t they use gold coins in the JW? Not black. Not seen the new one yet so not sure if the black coin has any significance

Plus I’m trying to avoid zavvi at the moment. They cancelled my iron studios Infinty war thanos because they won’t have the stock. I ordered that last August and only just found out they won’t be getting it. And I can’t order it from anywhere else in the U.K. because it’s all sold out. So I’m avoiding them pr*cks at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I’ve not bothered with zavvi

Plus this having a gold coin and zavvi a black coin, don’t they use gold coins in the JW? Not black. Not seen the new one yet so not sure if the black coin has any significance

Plus I’m trying to avoid zavvi at the moment. They cancelled my iron studios Infinty war thanos because they won’t have the stock. I ordered that last August and only just found out they won’t be getting it. And I can’t order it from anywhere else in the U.K. because it’s all sold out. So I’m avoiding them pr*cks at the moment
Oh that sucks. Sorry to hear that. And importing is out of the question with customs fees and all.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo