John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £39.99
Note: With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

CFBF615B-F00B-4EC5-A4A7-07818A82821C_jpeg.jpg

81C2W5aTTOL._SX342_.jpg
71rYSTWVRSL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag @Apollon

So this one will be maybe same as Zavvi except with Metal Hotel Lobby Card on top? Or maybe totally different artworks? Haha I smell crazyness about this release lol it is a mess already :D:hilarious:

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and IRON MAN
I'm about to as well.

I’ve not bothered with zavvi

Plus this having a gold coin and zavvi a black coin, don’t they use gold coins in the JW? Not black. Not seen the new one yet so not sure if the black coin has any significance

Plus I’m trying to avoid zavvi at the moment. They cancelled my iron studios Infinty war thanos because they won’t have the stock. I ordered that last August and only just found out they won’t be getting it. And I can’t order it from anywhere else in the U.K. because it’s all sold out. So I’m avoiding them pr*cks at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I’ve not bothered with zavvi

Plus this having a gold coin and zavvi a black coin, don’t they use gold coins in the JW? Not black. Not seen the new one yet so not sure if the black coin has any significance

Plus I’m trying to avoid zavvi at the moment. They cancelled my iron studios Infinty war thanos because they won’t have the stock. I ordered that last August and only just found out they won’t be getting it. And I can’t order it from anywhere else in the U.K. because it’s all sold out. So I’m avoiding them pr*cks at the moment

Oh that sucks. Sorry to hear that. And importing is out of the question with customs fees and all.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo