John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 09-16-19

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
"With slipbox and coin. Per Amazon: "Exclusive to Amazon Including Gold coin, Metal Hotel Lobby Card and Slipcase Artwork."

Kind of hoping they redo the other 2 films as steelbooks but with this treatment.

Continental coin in one, blood marker in the other, adjudicators coin in the third

UTB

Jan 15, 2013
UK
These prices blow big ol' donkey ones. The film was ok but sticking some tat in a box doesn't make me want to spend ten quid more, sorry.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
I said "different steel" as in different artwork. Why would I buy multiples of the same artwork? :LOL:
A true John Wick fan would... just sayin'!!

P.S. Look at me quote like there's no tomorrow. I'm on a freaking roll.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Oh that sucks. Sorry to hear that. And importing is out of the question with customs fees and all.
Yeah it’s out the question. I had it ordered for a certain amount on zavvi so I’m not wanting to go over that as it’s quite expensive as it is

Maybe from somewhere in Europe but when you count for Shipping which will be around €40 then you won’t find a copy cheaper to account for shipping

All the U.K. retailers are out of stock and they had it for the same price zavvi had it

But I have them all open on my phone and I’ll check daily to see if it ever comes back. Same with eBay etc

I’ll just keep an eye out. But most importing is a no because of customs on top

• Thanks
Reactions: Apollon
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Yeah it’s out the question. I had it ordered for a certain amount on zavvi so I’m not wanting to go over that as it’s quite expensive as it is

Maybe from somewhere in Europe but when you count for Shipping which will be around €40 then you won’t find a copy cheaper to account for shipping

All the U.K. retailers are out of stock and they had it for the same price zavvi had it

But I have them all open on my phone and I’ll check daily to see if it ever comes back. Same with eBay etc

I’ll just keep an eye out. But most importing is a no because of customs on top
What is this thing and what does it look like?

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
Hmmmmm..... well that art should be on the back Amazon.... come on.... do my concept!

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
What colour are the coins in this film?

Black or gold? I’m confused why zavvi are doing a black coin